Thanks Thanks:  77
Likes Likes:  103
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: E-Tuning Service for Paying Members

1. Top Of Page | #131

User Info Menu

Re: E-Tuning Service for Paying Members

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrapItsFast View Post
    Tell them to come on over. Tell them to contact me but hold off on the membership till they are satisfied with the service. I ask allot of my clients so this service is not for the technically challenged. After the tune though, I would expect them to purchase a membership.
    George you are a rare breed and I'm glad to see good people like you are still around in today's messed up society. I'll let them know to come over let's see if any actually make the mission over.

Hopefully they come over and make some interesting build threads for us to follow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

2. Likes CSF707, HolyCrapItsFast liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #132

User Info Menu

Thank you good sir!

I would love this... An EJ is an EJ whether it is in an STi or a VW. I would love to get my hands in one of those!

My journal

Tuning & Service: Self Tuned
    Machining services: Bob @ Ace Crankshaft, Bayshore NY, Ralph @ Chudnow Manufacturing

4. Thanks Doppelganger thanked for this post
    Likes CSF707, Doppelganger liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #133

User Info Menu

Thank you good sir!

I would love this... An EJ is an EJ whether it is in an STi or a VW. I would love to get my hands in one of those!
    I dropped the info the other day so let's see if any of them come over to the forum? It would be cool to see some of their build logs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

6. Thanks IGOTASTi thanked for this post
    Likes HolyCrapItsFast, IGOTASTi liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #134

User Info Menu

Tell them to come on over. Tell them to contact me but hold off on the membership till they are satisfied with the service. I ask allot of my clients so this service is not for the technically challenged. After the tune though, I would expect them to purchase a membership.
    ok now i am gonna make George even more busy because i have a bunch of locals that would totally join just for the tuning. Not to mention i have first hand experience how professional, and knowledge able @HolyCrapItsFast is. Then theres also having proof of a well running and tuned car that i am always driving.

Rock on

8. Top Of Page | #135

User Info Menu

Without a doubt I will be going Lifetime Platinum, the help here is incredible. I am on strict orders to not play with $$ until after our vacation trip in the STi. With that being said, my '04 STi is totally bone stock, is it even worth doing a tune on it? I'm currently using the stage1 ots map from cobb with an old V2. I really wanted to just run the stock/factory tune and use the AP as a status display (mpg, boost, etc) but I couldn't find any option to let it use the factory tune. Anyways, will I see any gain of any sort with an actual tune to my stock STi?

9. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #136
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by carcus View Post
    Without a doubt I will be going Lifetime Platinum, the help here is incredible. I am on strict orders to not play with $$ until after our vacation trip in the STi. With that being said, my '04 STi is totally bone stock, is it even worth doing a tune on it? I'm currently using the stage1 ots map from cobb with an old V2. I really wanted to just run the stock/factory tune and use the AP as a status display (mpg, boost, etc) but I couldn't find any option to let it use the factory tune. Anyways, will I see any gain of any sort with an actual tune to my stock STi?
    Even if you don't see a gain in power from George's tune, your car WOULD DEFINITELY run safer and be more reliable. The stock tunes are shit and the Cobb OTS maps are a vague/standard tune to accommodate people living in all sort of climates. However, there are things you need to prepare in advance for a tune and potentially buy in order to complete it. You'll get to that point later if you decide to get tuned. All I can say, and I guarantee the rest of the paid members here in IGOTASTI, is that George knows his shit and can vouch for him! I love this site so much that I pay the Platinum fee every year just to support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.

11. Thanks IGOTASTi, carcus, HolyCrapItsFast thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASTi, carcus, HolyCrapItsFast liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #137

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    Even if you don't see a gain in power from George's tune, your car WOULD DEFINITELY run safer and be more reliable. The stock tunes are shit and the Cobb OTS maps are a vague/standard tune to accommodate people living in all sort of climates. However, there are things you need to prepare in advance for a tune and potentially buy in order to complete it. You'll get to that point later if you decide to get tuned. All I can say, and I guarantee the rest of the paid members here in IGOTASTI, is that George knows his shit and can vouch for him! I love this site so much that I pay the Platinum fee every year just to support it.

What he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock on

13. Thanks carcus, Alin, HolyCrapItsFast thanked for this post
    Likes carcus, Alin, HolyCrapItsFast liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #138

User Info Menu

The accessport should have a married stock map on it. If not then you can download that from Cobb's website. Regardless stage 1 is a safe bet. Cobb's maps are generally better than stock although the 04 never had a bad tune to begin with. I would just stage 1 it for now. A tune is not worth it unless you start modding.

Quote Originally Posted by carcus View Post

My journal

Tuning & Service: Self Tuned
    Machining services: Bob @ Ace Crankshaft, Bayshore NY, Ralph @ Chudnow Manufacturing

15. Thanks IGOTASTi, Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Taranto217, IGOTASTi, Alin liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #139

New to forum, Recently got a 14wrx and previously owned an 06wrx and 05evoviii.

17. Likes HolyCrapItsFast liked this post
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314