Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh I am up for this challenge!!! :tup:

You do awesome work George which is why I can't wait to get my car put together. I'm hoping by April my sti will be ready for you to do a speed density tune on 92 octane.

If I knew your plate wasn't so full I'd recommend some people to join the forum and use you as their tuner but they are all Subaru swapped VW's so you'd have some real odd tunes to do.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Oh I am up for this challenge!!! :tup:
Does this mean your up to the challenge of tuning my car or the challenge of tuning extra builds?

I know you'd probably get allot of na builds, ej22 na running 6-8 pounds boost or other turbo models that have been installed in the subaru powered VW's?

I can drop an add on the VW groups I'm in telling peeps to join here for tunes if you guys want but that's only if you guys want that.

As long they pay the membership cost ? but Holy's tunes are amazing :) I'm almost complete, just need a few more runs n revisions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

As long they pay the membership cost ? but Holy's tunes are amazing :) I'm almost complete, just need a few more runs n revisions.

Well that's my plan is to get some extra memberships in here but I don't want to overwhelm George and have him go wtf have I agreed to lol.

I'm just thinking outside the box and have seen allot of Subaru conversions running na ej22 on waste gate boost with no tune. I know those people could really benefit from a George tune.

Don get a tune from HolyCrapItsFast for two reasons.

1. You will be ruined on having anyone else tune your car. It will never be as good.

2. Your car will last longer and you will no longer have the excuse it broke so I might as well upgrade.

Let it be known you have been warned!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don get a tune from HolyCrapItsFast for two reasons. 1. You will be ruined on having anyone else tune your car. It will never be as good.
2. Your car will last longer and you will no longer have the excuse it broke so I might as well upgrade.
Let it be known you have been warned!!!

Exactly why I want to recommend him to this VW group. I see way too many running around with out tunes and know HolyCrapItsFast would do them a huge favor.

My only question is would the early model na motors ECU be tunable like the na ej22? Especially when you have guys throwing VF turbos on them and running them on wastegate boost depending on factory tune to learn and adjust them.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Both! :tup:

Does this mean your up to the challenge of tuning my car or the challenge of tuning extra builds?

I know you'd probably get allot of na builds, ej22 na running 6-8 pounds boost or other turbo models that have been installed in the subaru powered VW's?

I can drop an add on the VW groups I'm in telling peeps to join here for tunes if you guys want but that's only if you guys want that.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well that's my plan is to get some extra memberships in here but I don't want to overwhelm George and have him go wtf have I agreed to lol.

I'm just thinking outside the box and have seen allot of Subaru conversions running na ej22 on waste gate boost with no tune. I know those people could really benefit from a George tune.

Tell them to come on over. Tell them to contact me but hold off on the membership till they are satisfied with the service. I ask allot of my clients so this service is not for the technically challenged. After the tune though, I would expect them to purchase a membership.

Last edited:
Very awesome n painless feature to add :)

Tell them to come on over. Tell them to contact me but hold off on the membership till they are satisfied with the service. I ask allot of my clients so this service is not for the technically challenged. After the tune though, I would expect them to purchase a membership.
George you are a rare breed and I'm glad to see good people like you are still around in today's messed up society. I'll let them know to come over let's see if any actually make the mission over.

Hopefully they come over and make some interesting build threads for us to follow.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you good sir!

I would love this... An EJ is an EJ whether it is in an STi or a VW. I would love to get my hands in one of those! :lol:

Thank you good sir!

I would love this... An EJ is an EJ whether it is in an STi or a VW. I would love to get my hands in one of those!
I dropped the info the other day so let's see if any of them come over to the forum? It would be cool to see some of their build logs.

ok now i am gonna make George even more busy because i have a bunch of locals that would totally join just for the tuning. Not to mention i have first hand experience how professional, and knowledge able [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is. Then theres also having proof of a well running and tuned car that i am always driving.

Without a doubt I will be going Lifetime Platinum, the help here is incredible. I am on strict orders to not play with $$ until after our vacation trip in the STi. With that being said, my '04 STi is totally bone stock, is it even worth doing a tune on it? I'm currently using the stage1 ots map from cobb with an old V2. I really wanted to just run the stock/factory tune and use the AP as a status display (mpg, boost, etc) but I couldn't find any option to let it use the factory tune. Anyways, will I see any gain of any sort with an actual tune to my stock STi?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Without a doubt I will be going Lifetime Platinum, the help here is incredible. I am on strict orders to not play with $$ until after our vacation trip in the STi. With that being said, my '04 STi is totally bone stock, is it even worth doing a tune on it? I'm currently using the stage1 ots map from cobb with an old V2. I really wanted to just run the stock/factory tune and use the AP as a status display (mpg, boost, etc) but I couldn't find any option to let it use the factory tune. Anyways, will I see any gain of any sort with an actual tune to my stock STi?

Even if you don't see a gain in power from George's tune, your car WOULD DEFINITELY run safer and be more reliable. The stock tunes are shit and the Cobb OTS maps are a vague/standard tune to accommodate people living in all sort of climates. However, there are things you need to prepare in advance for a tune and potentially buy in order to complete it. You'll get to that point later if you decide to get tuned. All I can say, and I guarantee the rest of the paid members here in IGOTASTI, is that George knows his shit and can vouch for him! I love this site so much that I pay the Platinum fee every year just to support it.

:bigtup:

Even if you don't see a gain in power from George's tune, your car WOULD DEFINITELY run safer and be more reliable. The stock tunes are shit and the Cobb OTS maps are a vague/standard tune to accommodate people living in all sort of climates. However, there are things you need to prepare in advance for a tune and potentially buy in order to complete it. You'll get to that point later if you decide to get tuned. All I can say, and I guarantee the rest of the paid members here in IGOTASTI, is that George knows his shit and can vouch for him! I love this site so much that I pay the Platinum fee every year just to support it.

:bigtup:

What he said.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
The accessport should have a married stock map on it. If not then you can download that from Cobb's website. Regardless stage 1 is a safe bet. Cobb's maps are generally better than stock although the 04 never had a bad tune to begin with. I would just stage 1 it for now. A tune is not worth it unless you start modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.