Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No hated Acura!

• Yeah and my was a BEAST!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bang876

After my first car which was a Jeep Grand Cherokee finally died after 365k miles of driving nearly in all terrain. The transmission went to crap and she started to burn oil due to busted pistons rings. So I donated the car to Youth Automotive club or something like that. It was suppose to help trouble teens learn trade and my car was basically used as learning tool. Anyhow I was basically relying on the bus and friends for transportation for about two years. Once i had a decent amount set up I began my search for a nice Acura. I always wanted a import car but I didn't want the usual Honda Civic. So after browsing the web I stumble upon this baby, a 2002 Acura RSX for $6500. I have been hooked on Japanese Import cars since then and began to set my sight on my current car which is a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. The Acura in a way paved the way for me to eventually want something more powerful within the Japanese line up of cars. Granted I do any performance mods beside an AEM Short Ram Intake and full exhaust system. The car still had that a nice little kick to it even without a turbo. For those who ever owned an Acura RSX you know what i mean. Its fast to drive and have fun but not quite fast enough to get in serious trouble. Other mods include new wheels, tires, two 15' Pioneer Champion Subs, Alpin Amp, and radio.

IMG_0034.jpgIMG_0035.jpgIMG_0036.jpgIMG_0238.jpgIMG_0218.jpg Now i have this baby

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I had my phases... First it was American muscle and now I won't touch them. Then it was German imports but ever since the GTi I lost all total respect for German cars... Now enter the STI. By far the best car I ever owned and being such a conversation piece, I made so many friends as a result. Now I'm still JDM but I'm going back a few years with my 97 240SX. It's really a toss up between this car and the STI as to which one I like the best.

STimedic

First car that ran was my dad's old 92 Exploder XLT, had a sunroof and 4x4. After joining the Army, I decided to buy a new car, 2003 Neon SXT (my dad never let me go look at the Subaru dealership like I wanted to and should have in the first place), and proceeded to put about $12k into it. It was quick for a non-turbo Neon, did 14.5 1/4mis, but when the opportunity came for me to get into a first-boat WRX, I jumped at it. There are only two other vehicles I'd drive outside of another Subaru, a Jeep Wrangler 4-dr and a Tacoma 4-dr, and even then, I'd never get rid of the Beast.