DSC00083.jpgView attachment 2887

Attachments

• DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Z1107

What do these parts fit?

!WARNING! This poster is not liable for any person being butthurt by comments. Protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act for being somewhat retarded! ;)

The evo seats are in my 04 sti. Along with the wrx interior and the 255 pump is for the sti new in the plastic. Everything else came off my 06 wrx

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woah woah woah!

The EVO VII seats. Do they come with the railings and all that takes 5 minutes to bolt into my car?
Also, what is the difference in the EVO VII seats and the 04 STi seats?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How much shipped to 44130?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
400 and that's shipped delivered to the terminal in Cleveland which is 11 miles from you

Well you gauged my interest. How do these feel compared to the 04 stock seats? Also what condition are they in? Finally, can you get a couple more pictures posted?

Thanks,
Alin

Well you gauged my interest. How do these feel compared to the 04 stock seats? Also what condition are they in? Finally, can you get a couple more pictures posted?

Thanks,
Alin

I never had the 04 seats in my STI when I bought it it had the recaro's and a 03 wrx interior in it. so I wouldn't really know the comparison i have a set of 08 STI seats in my car now. the seats are in tact and no tears. I will say previous owner took care of the interior more than he did under the hood. and for picture I can definitely take more an send them to you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I never had the 04 seats in my STI when I bought it it had the recaro's and a 03 wrx interior in it. so I wouldn't really know the comparison i have a set of 08 STI seats in my car now. the seats are in tact and no tears. I will say previous owner took care of the interior more than he did under the hood. and for picture I can definitely take more an send them to you.

Sounds like a plan with the pictures. I have sat in 08 seats before, so I know how those are. How would you compare the Recaro's to the 08 seats?