Tanabe Medalion Concept G Blue Turboback Exhaust 08'-12' STI Hatch - $950.00+Shipping

LudaDaIntruda

Is anyone out there with a 2008-2012 STI HATCH interested in buying a Tanabe Medalion Concept G Blue Turboback Exhaust for $950.00 plus shipping, I paid over $1400.00 for this exhaust so it is a heck of a deal! I will post pictures later of exhaust once my wife sends them to me!

LudaDaIntruda

Ok, I wanted to post the pictures of the scratches and dings on the exhaust, that way I am being truthful and honest and you know what you would be getting, let's just say I would be sending out this exhaust packed up 100% better than it was. Just for a note, as you can see the scratches and dings are minimal, and would not effect the performance of the exhaust, and visually once under the car you would not be able to tell, this exhaust has never even been ran on a car yet. Overall the exhaust is still in very good shape! Just needs a new owner!​

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What issues are you having?

LudaDaIntruda

So yeah I just posted these pictures, but they show up in text format as attachment2721 and so on! No one else can open to view them.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I upload the photos, but they don't show up after I hit the reply button!

You have to be a premium member sponsor and we then host your pictures. If not you need a hosting company like photobucket.