East Coast Track Meetup?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
bump. just got an email from the event. Looks like it'll be 96 min of track time a day per car. Thats over 3 hours of track time!

Vermont

Sounds good too me. will we have to work corners and do flagging? I was going to swing by their shop today and talk to them in person but I was running late for class. I am thinking of calling them up right now. in fact I will.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Nope, no flagging. Two classroom sessions and three track sessions a day

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Bump!

Sign up people! Dont wait until its full and you're put on the waitlist and are all :doh:and I'm all :mooning:. Hyperdrives are already full, and I imagine HPDE-1 is close behind.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Someone come pick me up! :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I would certainly like to! Nothing set yet though.

Change your options to have PMs notify you via email, and it'll be easier to get in touch with you!

leftbehind126

Yeah I just changed it now. I'm usually really good about answering PM's within a few minutes, but that's only because they go to email. Should be like that now.

Anyways - I know for sure me and a friend will be doing a few HPDE events coming up this spring. Not sure of locations, but I do know 100% that it will be at Summit Raceway for a few times. We should definitely get a nice group for that. It'd be killer.

..if you guys want to run with two Evos >=]

..just keeding. It'll be a blast though. :tard: