THE I.G.O.T.A. COMMUNITY Facebook Group.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I had so many people ask me to make one group on Facebook with all the sites since I have been killing all the groups for each separate community. I figured everyone in one Facebook group would be easy to track everything, and we can all share quick pictures and small talk. We will now have that group. All moderators and admins if your not in the group please add me as a friend on Facebook so I can make you a moderator of that group, or join and I will add you as a mod. Please follow the rules of that group! They will be enforced!

Please click the link below to join today.

THE I.G.O.T.A. COMMUNITY Facebook Group

Last edited:

stiorbust

Jj next time If you have a question or concern Please address me via pm or phone. We have always had a solid relationship and I supported you from your struggling days till current times. .I won't discuss my disappointment or the amount of disrespect by your admin. Please cancel my sponsorship membership effective immediately. Thanks for the good times and good luck in your future.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Grant I have 3 jobs. I don't deal with FB anymore Rob does. I never said a word to you.

You have to go to PayPal and cancel your account if you want to.

Thank you.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Jj next time If you have a question or concern Please address me via pm or phone. We have always had a solid relationship and I supported you from your struggling days till current times. .I won't discuss my disappointment or the amount of disrespect by your admin. Please cancel my sponsorship membership effective immediately. Thanks for the good times and good luck in your future.

Come on dude, don't be like that. I know you're pissed, but this is NOT a huge issue that can't be remedied. It easily could have been a mistake and probably was...
We'd all like to see you stay around. Give it a day or to and see what happens.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Grant I see you canceled your membership. I wish you the best I really do.

I also unfriended you on Facebook as I'm moving more towards just family members and stepping back from getting involved with the drama on Facebook. Its nothing personal, but that is really starting to get to me. Also you have been removed from the group as now you don't have I.G.O.T.A. as your interest anymore and really I see no need to be in the group.

Just so you know I never called you out for lying to me, and I stuck up over and over for you when people would bash your STi, and just so you know I paid for you gear out of my pocket and was hoping I would see it on your STi, but never did. Other people didn't like the idea of you taking me for a ride, but I forgave and forgot. I didn't start this or did I come to you about this. You chose you route and now I have chosen mine.

Have a great day, God bless.