Post your work/battle-stations here!

Deek

Let's see where you work (see; troll forums from), play, fap or whatever else it is you do at your computer.

Here's mine...
Specs, description, layout & more pics @ http://wp.me/p2xMLC-4B

PrDeJl.jpg

tnHXjl.jpg

PcJcPl.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I quit! YOU WIN! :(

Deek

Now, my question is, do you actually know what the inside of a womans pants looks like from first hand experiance??? hahahaha JK MAN!!!

Years ago I had a set up like this going but over time I had to sell off alot of it.

How many others that have seen this have responded the same way.. I've lost count. :lol:

FYI, we just had our 9 year anniversary (not married, just happy together for the most part). :tup:

Last edited:

Vermont

Holy shit...

I'm working of an ASUS laptop with a core i7, 8GB of DDR3, and an NVIDIA GTX460M. Nothing compared to what you have, but it gets the job done. Also have build a tower with a core i7 and 12 GB of DDR3 (1/4 capacity) and planned on building a car PC, but that kind of started gathering dust...

Damn it fuji why do you have the exact same lap top as me????

Grinder34

Track Monkey

What do you use for monitor management software? I have the WORST time with trying to game full-screen on some mointors and not on others, especially if i want to be able to alt-tab between game and internet. I usually have to game in a windowed mode, which is obnoxious.

Deek

What do you use for monitor management software? I have the WORST time with trying to game full-screen on some mointors and not on others, especially if i want to be able to alt-tab between game and internet. I usually have to game in a windowed mode, which is obnoxious.

I'm using a single Nvidia GTX 680 which supports 4 monitors out of the box, spanning 3 monitors plus one accessory display using their "surround" technology. ATI/AMD has it too, called something else, but still built into the drivers.

As for the the triple monitor stand, search "deluxe triple monitor stand" on Amazon... they're actually quite inexpensive. I paid something like $60 for mine and it supposedly supports up to 28" displays. Posting from mobile device, will try to provide a link later.

There is more info regarding the hardware and configuration in the link in the first post.

Deek via Tapatalk on the GNEX, ​and then edited via my fingers on a laptop.

Last edited:

Deek

As for the the triple monitor stand, search "deluxe triple monitor stand" on Amazon... they're actually quite inexpensive. I paid something like $60 for mine and it supposedly supports up to 28" displays. Posting from mobile device, will try to provide a link later.

Providing a link; http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006JG7G2E

tyiL0l.jpeg

Edit: Also updated the first post with a pic including a recent addition to the office, HULK SMASH! :tup:

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
So far i use ultramon.

If the comp saw both my monitors (boo only two) as one giant one, it would try to go full-screen on both. I dont want that. I want full-screen on ONE with the ability to switch to a non-game window in the other monitor without everything flashing and trying to induce seizures.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Damn... I am jealous... Using a self built 3.2ghz, i7, with 8mbs ram, nvidia 9600gt, and a 23" monitor. I'm not a big gamer, so for all the number crunching, does the job!

Come to think of it, dual screen would be awesome for disassembly, always have multiple roms open for comparison. Hmm... There's a thought.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

IVIrSTi

Wow! Amazing! All i have is an Xbox 360, PC, and a mac book air... Im spechless, i got only one question how fast is the PC?
( how many Ghz?) i want it! Lol