All Army Meet and Ride

Busker

I wish there was a way all of us could get together and do a post to post ride. Naturally not all post, but at least the main ones. Ive been looking around and there doesnt seem to be too many folks on here in the Sill area... I will unfortunately be heading there for my DS assignment. However Im trying to get it changed to Benning, for career purposes and so I can make the drives to NC for those rides. The only 2 Post that really seem to be on here is Carson and Bragg, to me thats kind of dissapointing. Hopefully with PCS'ing we can really get the word out to other folks...

Busker

Yea theres a few of us, but theres a ton of Subies on post and I know I drop Dirtyimpreza cards off and on the back I write the IGOTASTI website and it just seems like it never goes anywhere...

STimedic

See if JJ will send you some IGOTASTi cards. I know Edwin, Gino and I were dropping cards like it was going out of style.....I only had 3-4 joins from the 25 cards I handed out.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
See if JJ will send you some IGOTASTi cards. I know Edwin, Gino and I were dropping cards like it was going out of style.....I only had 3-4 joins from the 25 cards I handed out.

I will send cards to anyone. :)

ICY STi

I think I'm the only one up here in Alaska the is on the forum...I will defiantly be putting the word out about this forum. Its kinda sad because I just picked up my STi from the shipment yard and on my way back to Rich I passed a group of about 6 Subie WRX/STi and a few oneies here and there. Everyone up here drives a subie of some sort or another...

Fort Bliss anyone? Plenty of STis around here. Maybe I'll have to start using those cards JJ sent me.... Just as much as I've used my DirtyImpreza cards.....

imprezed04

Figured I'd touch base with you guys again. I got home late November, and have done a few things to my car since getting back. Hope everyone is doing well!

im about 4 hours from bliss...there are a ton of people along with sti's there. i visit bliss all the time as well as the EP area...
Pop me a message if you come down after I'm back. Always down to meet one of the Subie family if a chance happens. (and yes, I know I'm a year late replying)
Figured I'd touch base with you guys again. I got home late November, and have done a few things to my car since getting back. Hope everyone is doing well!
Welcome back stateside, I'll be back sometime next month. Got a lot of work to do on Bianca while I'm on leave (wife's in school so I have permission to do a large amount of the work during that time, have to give her a little time everyday though; worth it).