YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
^^
That shit was an awesome end to a shitty day.
I lol'd like a crazy man. I'll be sure and give you a like when I get home.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
LOL I was in one of those moods too, where given the chance, I really would have beaten him in his front yard for the whole neighborhood to see.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
People who can't park in a reasonable fashion. Put the damn thing straight in the space, between the lines,
how difficult is it?!

My co-worker hooked me up with a dozen cards he had made and sent to him through Vista Print, they say...

YOU SUCK AT PARKING
THE WAY YOU'RE PULLED IN
MAKES ME WISH YOUR DAD PULLED OUT

f350cummins

i can understand a large crew cab dually being a little off in a space.... I can put mine in 1 damned parking space, I havent a clue how some people cant even get their explorer in right let alone a civic...... I AGREE

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Damn, I can never see the pics posted, when I'm on the computer at work :-/

35r

When someone runs my wife and kids off the road because they are across the line, and wrecks her into a fucking guard rail, and then keeps driving ! totaling the new god damn mother fucking car that i just bought ! and then having the insurance company tell you that you cant have a rental car ! that really grinds my fucking gears !

Grinder34

Track Monkey
what? If you're not the part at-fault, you should always get a rental car, covered by the at-fault party's insurance (regardless of if *your* policy) includes a rental car!

That's how it was explained to my by a USAA rep a few weeks ago.

35r

no one stopped, they ran her off the road, and kept on going. so there were no other parties.passenger side is WAY worse, as that is where the main impact was.
jjjj.jpg544236_10152663497930640_1828957152_n.jpg

IVIrSTi

were your kids in the car? is everyone okay? wow, cant believe that happened a few weeks after you got the car.

ZachTTLM

This is horrible, a police report and such was filed right? I know it is a long shot but it is possible if someone in the area saw it happen may be able to provide a description of the vehicle and can help track them down. Did the person hit them or did she move enough and just catch the rail?