YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

shawn

i hate how stupid ass people who see elk standing out next to the road must IMMEDIATLY hit their brakes and pull off to take pictures and what not,.... i see the elk all the time, its not that unccommon around my way to see 30 in a herd..... but retards must stop and line both sides of the road up with parked cars like jackass's... FUCK THE ELK

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
The guy who calls the HKS SSQV a stuper squissquential BOV.:rambo:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
People who take junk cars/ trucks/ jeeps and put loud ass exhausts on them and drive around my work all day ( I.e. People from a trailer park half mile from my work)

I agree. Also, retards driving something like an N/A civic or tiburon with a fart can, in one gear lower than practical just so the exhaust note is louder...that drives me nuts. Watching kids neutral dropping mom and dad's grocery getter really grinds my gears as well.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
What is with these ass clowns that drive around in the dark mornings (winter time) with no fucking headlights on? Then when I flash my lights at them, they still don't turn them on but instead glare at me with that "what's your problem" look.

How the fuck do you not notice that everyone else EXCEPT YOU has their lights on...?

I swear, some people travel through life the same way, in a bubble with no idea what's going on around them outside of their own lives.

These are the same people who do 45mph in the fast lane and who also NEVER seem to check their rear view mirrors.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
When i was in Egypt, people dont drive with their headlights at night. We asked why and the response was "it drains the battery."

Fucking terrifying traffic there.

Z1107

Or driving in a city with an 80% elderly demographic. My life flashes before my eyes once a day. Either from nearly stroking out from road rage or some random geriatric pulling out onto a 60mph hwy without looking.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
People who toss their motherfucking cigarettes into my hood scoop!!!!!!!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
People who toss their motherfucking cigarettes into my hood scoop!!!!!!!

In the parking lot or when you're tailgating them like it's your job...? LOL

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
or some random geriatric pulling out onto a 60mph hwy without looking.

Yeah....AND THEN proceeds to take 20-some seconds to reach 60mph.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
In the parking lot or when you're tailgating them like it's your job...? LOL

Just normal driving. Last night on the highway. The fucking cig goes directly into my hood scoop. I was fucking fucrious

Z1107

The weather... it's 42 outside but when I hop in my car I scald the living shit out of my hands and arms anytime they touch something plastic.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Just normal driving. Last night on the highway. The fucking cig goes directly into my hood scoop. I was fucking fucrious

I smoked a fucking bird with the scoop one day a few years back in Hawai'i. It swooped low over the road when I was coming around a corner out of Kaneohe doing about 90. I saw it happening in slow motion like "NNNnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!". It was a relatively small bird but when the lip of the scoop hit him, he broke into a couple pieces and flew onto the windshield. When I got home and opened the hood, the TMIC had bloody feathers and and half a wing on it. Some of the fins were flattened out, which I straightened with a flat head screwdriver, but no real damage...lol

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Z1107

Walked up to a gas station counter today and was asked to donate money to a needy family. Here is the following conversation;
Me: what is wrong with them?
Cashier: their father is in critical condition at the hospital.
Me: that sucks... Cancer?
Cashier: no, he was shot 4 times by the police.
Me: why was he shot?
Cashier: because cops are assholes, it's not his fault he pointed the rifle at them, he was heavily medicated on antipsychotics and didnt know what he was doing!
Me: and somehow it's the cops fault because he's not a psychic and that dipshit didn't have the maturity to get rid of his weapons when diagnosed with psychological issues... you sir are a dumbass.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Walked up to a gas station counter today and was asked to donate money to a needy family. Here is the following conversation;
Cashier: because cops are assholes, it's not his fault he pointed the rifle at them, he was heavily medicated on antipsychotics and didnt know what he was doing!
Me: and somehow it's the cops fault because he's not a psychic and that dipshit didn't have the maturity to get rid of his weapons when diagnosed with psychological issues... you sir are a dumbass.

Wow

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Lemme get this straight.
Guy goes nuts and grabs a rifle. Cops respond and when nutcase doesn't respond to cops instructions and nutcase moves in a threatening manner, cops act and eliminate the threat. Somehow it is the cops fault??
It seems people can't grasp the notion of taking responsibility for their actions. It is always some mysterious outside force working against them and making them do dumb things, in their mind.
What's more disturbing is that those who surround them buy into that whole mindset and coddle them.

Fast Tuning Products

Inactive Vendor

Point a rifle at me and I bet you I do the same as the cops.