YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

shawn

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? Thread

You know what really agitates me? friggin weed-eating/ string trimmer usage. Its one of the best yet WORST yard care tools ever devised. I absolutly hate doing it. First of the drone from the engine is annoying, then if you forget any sort of eye wear it is extremely likely that something WILL hit you directly in the eye. and even if you manage to make it through whatever task you set ahead of yourself, you end up looking like you rolled in your yard with all the grass stuck to you. But wait! The grass doesnt simply come off like you rolled in your yard, its stuck to you so well that its pretty much useless to try to brush it all off, best thing is to just change friggin clothes and be done with it

yeah that really grind my gears:x

Last edited:

shawn

its all good... just had to make a "vent" thread... i hadnt seen one... so i made one =)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Nice idea for a thread... I will be using this often! :tup:

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Sitting in the dark because of a power failure, currently. That grinds my gears for sure when I pays fortune in local taxes, and this happens constantly.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

gratefullife

To piggy back off shawn, those are great reasons, but I think for me the worst is once you get done and over all of that, you then have to wrap up the cord (null if you use gas of course). I find it extremely irritating to have to do something as tedious and meticulous to ensuring you store your gear properly just because of an annoying self induced anal retentiveness!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Other people...anywhere. At the supermarket, on the roads, in the movie theater. If I'm ever around other people, they're going to be annoying me with their stupidity.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
This! Thought I was the only one! :)

No your not! :lol:

Other people...anywhere. At the supermarket, on the roads, in the movie theater. If I'm ever around other people, they're going to be annoying me with their stupidity.

Get the fuck out of my head man! :lol: I am no good in public because I think people suck. I can only deal with them one to one or in small groups.

I need a pill! :tard:

shawn

another thing that gets me fired up is retarded drivers on the road. People that insist on driving 5-10 UNDER the posted speed limit, people who speed up when you enter a passing zone-then slow done once its over. People who DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE TURN SIGNALS (it takes half a second, cmon jagaloons).... People who pull out in front of you even when there is no traffic following you... people who stay in the fast lane on the interstate at ALL times.... you know what.... lets just say it seems like its just i hate "PEOPLE"

STimedic

I've found the way around people who insist that they own the left lane at or just under the speed limit. I pass on the right (illegally, but what other option do I have???), get back into the left lane and slow down to where they get upset and get into the right lane in an attempt to pass me.....only for me to speed up and force them to learn to stay the fuck in the right lane. It's not that FUCKING HARD AMERICA! High beams and 1mil candlewatt-power spotlamps also tend to work very well for the most part. Or you can be Gino with his 4, count them, FOUR supertones up front.

If that ass was in Germany, they'd be bumped and more than likely reported to the local Polizei for ticketing, which is part of why I want to go back.....aside from the 'Ring.

Other things I hate:
-Being on hold for 2 hours with X companys' customer service to find out they barely speak English and are completely unable to help you (Dell Computer is THE WORST!)
-The cost of gas
-The current POTUS (he should be called imPOTUS)
-Thieves of any sort
-Duck face
-People who look up their symptoms on Google and come to me saying they think they have cancer when really, they ate rotten snatch like a fucktard
-Being away from my family and close friends so damn much
-Certain past vendors (not on here of course!)
-Fat and/or lazy fucks who soak up my tax dollars on welfare
-The Giants (bastards)
-Warm beer and cold pizza
-Fran Drescher
-Kenny G (only slightly worse than Fran)
-When my car doesn't want to cooperate and costs me $$$
-Know-it-alls
-JW's

There's lots of other shit, but that's for later when it flairs up like.......hemorrhoids, every hates hemorrhoids!:tard:

Last edited:

gratefullife

I'm with most of you here, people irritate me, especially in large groups. Something else is other peoples kids! I hate being around other peoples mini-me ass holes that I can't just snatch up and give some good, old fashioned behavior correction. This is why I hate to go to places like chucky cheese, bounce houses, parks, restaurants, really any place there are bound to be a group of little hellions. I love my own kids, but yeah.

Automagic corrected by tapatalk.

Z1107

Tim Robbins, kittens, muffin tops, Jersey Shore, fat women wearing yoga pants, pop music, hybrids...

Z1107

... Mexico, single mothers, POTUS, babies, George Clooney, organized religion, California, Honda, GM, French people...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I can't say. Wouldn't be good.