Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  140
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Angry YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? Thread

You know what really agitates me? friggin weed-eating/ string trimmer usage. Its one of the best yet WORST yard care tools ever devised. I absolutly hate doing it. First of the drone from the engine is annoying, then if you forget any sort of eye wear it is extremely likely that something WILL hit you directly in the eye. and even if you manage to make it through whatever task you set ahead of yourself, you end up looking like you rolled in your yard with all the grass stuck to you. But wait! The grass doesnt simply come off like you rolled in your yard, its stuck to you so well that its pretty much useless to try to brush it all off, best thing is to just change friggin clothes and be done with it

yeah that really grind my gears

Last edited by shawn; 07-24-2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: friggin mispelled words

2. Likes Robert Viehweger liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

its all good... just had to make a "vent" thread... i hadnt seen one... so i made one =)

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Nice idea for a thread... I will be using this often!

My journal

Tuning & Service: Self Tuned
    Machining services: Bob @ Ace Crankshaft, Bayshore NY, Ralph @ Chudnow Manufacturing

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Sitting in the dark because of a power failure, currently. That grinds my gears for sure when I pays fortune in local taxes, and this happens constantly.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

6. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

To piggy back off shawn, those are great reasons, but I think for me the worst is once you get done and over all of that, you then have to wrap up the cord (null if you use gas of course). I find it extremely irritating to have to do something as tedious and meticulous to ensuring you store your gear properly just because of an annoying self induced anal retentiveness!

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by twiz View Post
    Everything grinds my gears.
    This! Thought I was the only one!

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Other people...anywhere. At the supermarket, on the roads, in the movie theater. If I'm ever around other people, they're going to be annoying me with their stupidity.

9. Likes gratefullife liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Subieluv View Post
    This! Thought I was the only one!
    No your not!

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder34 View Post
    Other people...anywhere. At the supermarket, on the roads, in the movie theater. If I'm ever around other people, they're going to be annoying me with their stupidity.
    Get the fuck out of my head man! I am no good in public because I think people suck. I can only deal with them one to one or in small groups.

I need a pill!

My journal

Tuning & Service: Self Tuned
    Machining services: Bob @ Ace Crankshaft, Bayshore NY, Ralph @ Chudnow Manufacturing

11. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

in dubois dodge neons are the new civics....... hahaha

12. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

another thing that gets me fired up is retarded drivers on the road. People that insist on driving 5-10 UNDER the posted speed limit, people who speed up when you enter a passing zone-then slow done once its over. People who DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE TURN SIGNALS (it takes half a second, cmon jagaloons).... People who pull out in front of you even when there is no traffic following you... people who stay in the fast lane on the interstate at ALL times.... you know what.... lets just say it seems like its just i hate "PEOPLE"

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast