FS: Power Enterprise 850cc Sidefeed Fuel Injectors

icudruln

First, I want to start this out by saying these injectors, as they sit, caused my car a Cylinder 2 misfire on an E85 tune. I have not had these sent out and flow tested or cleaned, as to me, it is more trouble than it's worth. I upgraded to top feed fuel rails and ID injectors, so I have no use for these. These injectors DO NOT have any electrical issues, etc. They were tested with a voltmeter by a local shop as far as checking for electrical issues.

In talking to two local tuners and one builder (Mac Autosport, Boost Creep LTD, Mo-Fab), all three agreed that Power Enterprise Injectors do tend to have issues with clogging.

For the reason stated above: I would NOT recommend putting these in as is, and going and having a car tuned with them. I have a large amount of respect for the IGOTASTI community, what it represents, and what it stands for. Therefore, I would rather see these be used for some sort of research or rebuild on a set of injectors (obviously if someone on here is interested in stuff like this).

Due to what is stated above, I want it to be clear that I'm not concerned about getting a certain amount of money for these. For anyone interested in these for whatever reason, I want you to fully understand what not only what I dealt with with these injectors, but as well as opinions of people in the tuning/building business.

Price is listed as OBO.

PE 850CC.jpg

Edit: Picture added.

Last edited: