How to upload/display pictures on IGOTASTi.COM

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
This is for folks who have been having difficulty posting pictures to the forum. We have a lot of people trying to post pics, and we want to see them all, but many times it's just not coming through. This is to help folks clear up the confusion. :D

The first thing is to upload your pictures somewhere, preferably www.photobucket.com, since that's what I'm using for this tutorial! Just create an account and upload your pictures there. I checked and it's free. I know this because I created an account last night so I could be sure of what I was doing. :lol:

In Photobucket it gives you the option to upload from your computer, facebook, or other locations.

47357dee.jpg

After you have uploaded your picture, simply mouse over the thumbnail and options will appear, click IMG code. This will copy the link for you automatically.

92d50afe.jpg

Isn't this easy? :goodjob:

Now all you have to do is press Control-V to paste the link into the forum thread you are creating and you will watch as your picture magically appears! Though you may have to click "Preview Post" at the bottom to see it immediately. The link will look something like this,
URL]
, but all put together, since if I don't break it up here, it will just create another picture, and that would defeat the purpose of me showing it here.:tard:

98c3bb62.jpg

Congratulations! You are now a master at linking pictures through Photobucket onto any of the I.G.O.T.A. forums!

Please leave feedback or questions, as this is my first tutorial, and I'm hoping I didn't oversimplify!

:ty: for your time!

Rob

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You're the man Rob! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Everyone please make sure you only use one image link per photo. It would be
. Please clean up any forums that have double links posting broken photos. Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Some people are getting confused on how this works.

Please only use one IMG tag per photo. So it would look like this |

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please post your photos correctly.

If posted incorrect they will be deleted.

:ty: