*****APB*****

Busker

Hey I just want to let you all know, I think the Gremlin is cursed. Today I went out to my car to find its in shambles. My car is was broken into and many thousands of dollars of parts were missing. The individuals intially tried to get the hood open with a screw driver, then decided to break into the car and cut the wires to the alarm and disconnect the security system, they then proceeded to take my Nav deck attempted to take my DEFI's but must have forgotten them and then worked their way to the engine bay. They kicked off my front bumper took the Perrin FMIC without the chassis support, all pipes BOV and intake, then tried to get the turbo. They ended up cracking the area between the intake and exhaust side of my turbo. They also decided to write " gotcha" with a screwdriver that extended from my drivers door to my rear passenger door. SO please keep an eye out for a reddish pink intercooler and piping kit. If you have any information PM me on here and I will get with you ASAP. Thanks again!!!

Last edited:

STimedic

I would be in a skull-crushing, shoot-a-MF kinda rage. I'm sorry to hear about the break-in. I hope the little pig fuckers are caught and justice is dealt.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow. I hope they are caught. You got insurance right?

Busker

Oh a few local Subie guys and I have a plan for events this week. I have USAA and the adjuster will be coming out today to look at the car. Just by my own estimates there is probably close to 10k in damage just to performance parts, thats not counting body work thats damaged and needs to be painted.

Busker

BTW my wife called the police yesterday at 2 in the afternoon and they never showed until almost 2am! Not very happy with them!

Busker

So today I was told they may end up totalling the car out. I have to wait to hear from the dude who is doing my appraisal.

Busker

Well within the next 3 months Ill be in Ga lol. Whether or not they total it I am gonna keep it. Then it will turn into a strict Time Attack Project. I mean I cant really pull 11k out of my ass right now to get it fixed. The wife wants to start having Babies and she wont let me touch the savings lol...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well lots of sex coming up for you! :rockon:

Busker

Yea, I mean I guess its got its benefits, bc now I can get caged without having to worry about putting kids in the back. I still havent heard from my insurace agent as to whether or not they are totalling it.

Busker

Hey y'all I really appreciate it, so I got the final numbers today for total damage incurred and its a whopping $ 17,230.00, still waiting to see if theyre gonna total it. Luckily I have every receipt for every little thing thats been put on this car by myself and the previous owner.