Premium member chat night.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This is an idea, I am thinking one night a week when most of the premium members are usually around we should have a chat night where we all sit around the chat box and shoot the bull for an hour or so. What do you think?

ICY STi

Defiantly something we should do. It will make the community even closer and much more like a brotherhood.

Let's do it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What time and day works for everyone?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Definitely in. I would assume a weekend would be better than a week. Any day is fine with me but lets see what other membera say about best time.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
This is kinda like an online car meet! Without the possibility of local honda spazzes crashing the party!

ICY STi

I'm available on Friday and Saturday nights. I do volunteer work do Ivan sit up and shoot the shit with everyone all night.

I promise you I'll be the last man standing. Any takers? Hahahaha

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
This is kinda like an online car meet! Without the possibility of local honda spazzes crashing the party!

kinda like the guy today in a sticker bombed, fart canned, Cobalt incessantly revving and trying to race me in heavy traffic?:|

Weekend nights sound good. I am old and my wife is pregnant. Not much is going on in my life these days besides strange food concoctions. :lol:

ICY STi

kinda like the guy today in a sticker bombed, fart canned, Cobalt incessantly revving and trying to race me in heavy traffic?:|

Weekend nights sound good. I am old and my wife is pregnant. Not much is going on in my life these days besides strange food concoctions. :lol:

I taste, I mean feel your upset stomach, pain...damn it. Haha my wife can pop at any time. Supposed to be the 29th. Well see about that one. The first was about two weeks late.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Every Sunday night at 9:00 PM eastern time we will meet in the chat room and chat!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Do you have a better night?

DannyD

Im probably not going to make this until I get home. 9pm there is 7:30am here so that probably means Im out on mission