Tapatalk Issues - Tapatalk to blame

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
Hi folks, working on the tapatalk issues.... apparently, they did not either give complete directions or there might be a fault in their last release... Tapatalk forum guy said:
From the error message, seems table alter action did not work when upgrade.
Then please uninstall the plugin and reinstall it.
PS, when you uninstall the plugin, all tapatalk user records will be removed. Your tapatalk users will be added into tapatalk user table again when he do login.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you Sir!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Jeff.

stiorbust

I am having issues and I cannot perform any updates without paying. Anyone want to send me an updated version? I cannot upload any pics but can post on the forum

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please keep your tapatalk updated as we are constantly keeping up with the newest version.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We just updated tapatalk to version 5.0.1.

Thank you.

SudoSTI

Tapatalk will give me a notification but won't update with what the notification is when I swipe down to update. It did this a few days ago only for the "Subscriptions" section and would get stuck with the refreshing logo at the top. I can click the "Mark all read" and it will clear the notification but I won't know what it was for unless I log onto this site and check that way. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and fixed that portion of the issue but it still won't display all notifications. I am currently on version 6.0.2 which according to the app store is the most current version.

Also out of curiosity, is it possible to mark notifications "read" on both the site and the app when I read them on Tapatalk?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tapatalk will give me a notification but won't update with what the notification is when I swipe down to update. It did this a few days ago only for the "Subscriptions" section and would get stuck with the refreshing logo at the top. I can click the "Mark all read" and it will clear the notification but I won't know what it was for unless I log onto this site and check that way. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and fixed that portion of the issue but it still won't display all notifications. I am currently on version 6.0.2 which according to the app store is the most current version.

Also out of curiosity, is it possible to mark notifications "read" on both the site and the app when I read them on Tapatalk?

Please make sure you have the newest version of Tapatalk install from the Google App Store.

We've just updated to v5.6.11.

Enjoy ;)

SudoSTI

I won't get push notifications until I open the app. After I do open the app and switch to another app, if I get any new notifications the push notification pops up but when I switch back to Tapatalk to look at them they don't show up within the app itself for a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tapatalk has a bug right now. We're working on update.

Please stand by.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've just updated Tapatalk to ver5.6.12 to fix a few bugs that have been reported.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tapatalk has just been updated to ver5.6.13 to fix an issue with attachments in quoted posts.

Thank you,
igotasti

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i have notifications turned off for tapatalk but even when i go into the app, when i know i have a mention or quoted post it doesnt show up in the "notifications" section

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Have you updated your app?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Just got Tapatalk again. Quite a few differences from when I last used it. Seems a lot better now! :tup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk