More insight about process of becoming a premium member

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Suggestion:
Update the thread about membership to include more insight on what happens once you make a payment via paypal.

Rationale:

This came out of a conversation with another soon-to-be-member on here.

It appears there was some confusion when he submitted money via paypal and wasn't made a premium member right away. If there'd been a blurb like the following it might've cleared up some confusion:

Once you submit money to paypal, JJ will recieve an email. Since he can be busy it may take up to 24 hours for him to activate your account manually. You will not get any automated email response, but it may be useful to PM JJ with the paypal info, to confirm your order.

I dont know if the info in my above example is correct, but it'd be nice to know what to expect instead of worrying that your money disappeared into the ether.

Maybe the soon-to-be-member will chime in here with more info!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Suggestion:
Update the thread about membership to include more insight on what happens once you make a payment via paypal.

Rationale:

This came out of a conversation with another soon-to-be-member on here.

It appears there was some confusion when he submitted money via paypal and wasn't made a premium member right away. If there'd been a blurb like the following it might've cleared up some confusion:

I dont know if the info in my above example is correct, but it'd be nice to know what to expect instead of worrying that your money disappeared into the ether.

Maybe the soon-to-be-member will chime in here with more info!

Makes sense to me. :tup: Just want to here from JJ before we update the info.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Once you become a premium member it does it automatically. He did a donation to the site, not a membership. Now I'm lost, lol.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Well i guess there's even more confusion. I'm pretty sure he meant to become a premium member!