PIA

Stiyle11sedan

There are some really good guys over at PIA that is for sure....I used to go there quite a bit and my buddy had his 2.5 swap for his bugeye built there. They definitely know what they are doing and will work with you throughout the complete process!!

Bang876

I took James advice about PIA and have been simply amaze at the dedication and skills these guys have regarding everything Subaru. I talked to the owner and head Mechanic and they have really been there from the start. The owner used to work for Subaru back in the 80's and thier head Mechanic Mike was an apprentice under the guy who developed COBB Acessport. So he knows everything about tuning with COBB. I had a re tune from them and have been blown away how much better my car drives. If feels like a totally different car. Everything is so much smoother, responsive, and just overall fantastic. If you live in the Washington State or near there swing by Pacific Import Autos and give them a look. Also cool facts about PIA they were the first shop to fully convert a 2011 Subaru Forester into an STi.