Forza Horizon

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Are you getting it? Are you not getting it? Already have it preordered? Think it's stupid?

Post opinions, comments, thoughts, theories, and suggestions.

I played the demo, I preordered it, and there is only one thing that I hate about the game. The crash physics frickin' blow... Everything else was awesome, but the civilian motor vehicles kinda kill it for me. Either have the cars in the game with real crash physics or remove the entirely. We will see how the game goes when I actually have it in my possession in 4 days. :lol:

35r

im getting it.... even if i dont play it ...im getting it... gotta have it for the forza collection !

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
im getting it.... even if i dont play it ...im getting it... gotta have it for the forza collection !

I preordered mine for $45 shipped through Newegg. They had a special a couple weeks ago. Might still be available so it doesn't hurt to check! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
im getting it tomorrow and its a great game to have, add S18ya everyone who wants to play!

You liking the game so far?

35r

he didnt get it yet... i have a few custom cars waiting for him when he does though so he dosent have to drive crap when he starts out ! i like it alot though. just wish i had some ppl to play it with !

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
he didnt get it yet... i have a few custom cars waiting for him when he does though so he dosent have to drive crap when he starts out ! i like it alot though. just wish i had some ppl to play it with !

I can start playing again. Add me and I'll get on in a few hours. It's been over a week since I've been online haha.

Flyerdena

Hey guys I am new to the site and saw the fb about horizon. I absolutely love the game. My gt is FLYERDENA. Rally expansion is awesome but nothing to jizz your pants over.

35r

yeah rally pack is cool.... but if you dont have it, you cant see the cars your friends have.... mega fail.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Maaaaan. I beat the game in two days. Then beat the rally pack in 2 hours when it launched. Annnnnnd that was it for me hahahaha! Anything new on there worth buying? I beat bioshock last night and got halfway through with the second one today. Getting ready for bioshock infinite!

IVIrSTi

join the club :D 35r made an ISTi club on it. i have cars of over 500HP in it lol and only 3 hours in game time i have invested into it