IGOTASTi branded wristbands

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The problem is people want things, but don't want to pay for it. We are cleaning out all our inventory and then will decide what direction we want to go with everything. It comes to a point that you just have to say enough is enough.

Example: License Delete Plates. Everyone one wants them, but because we can't order 500 we can't get bulk price so then we can't compete in pricing. So we end up losing. You can only lose so much then you have to close the doors. On memberships we hardly make anything by the time we pay for the hoodie, lanyard, sticker, and free shipping.

Our Vendors keep us afloat. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ill look into it again sometime tonight. Cause i made a sick ass DBZ one 2 years ago. Lasted a year until wear and tear ripped it apart.

If pricing is good ill make a bunch and go from there. The quality was great! :tup: ill keep you guys updated.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
The problem is people want things, but don't want to pay for it. We are cleaning out all our inventory and then will decide what direction we want to go with everything. It comes to a point that you just have to say enough is enough.

Example: License Delete Plates. Everyone one wants them, but because we can't order 500 we can't get bulk price so then we can't compete in pricing. So we end up losing. You can only lose so much then you have to close the doors. On memberships we hardly make anything by the time we pay for the hoodie, lanyard, sticker, and free shipping.

Our Vendors keep us afloat. :tup:
That's understandable JJ. I don't think anyone would pitch a fit if you took some of that off of the Premium member package. If you're not making anything on it, then I would say definitely take at least a couple of those things away. We love the stuff that comes with it, but if it takes away from the primary purpose of the Premium membership, then we could do without it.

So, with the license plate deletes, you're not making any money with them at all because you're not ordering 500 of them?

So one of the places I remembered doesn't have wristbands but they do offer shirts, mugs, hats, phone cases, etc. Just need to design them, http://www.zazzle.com/create
Then its just up to the community if they want them at their prices or not, at least you don't half to worry about bulk ordering. I think you can get a cut from the sales of the IGotASTi name too, iduno how much or how it works but maybe some of those sales could help maintain the site.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I just placed an order for a handful. I checked 8 different sites and they are all outrageous prices unless you order huge bulks like 500+. I'll get a picture when they come in. they're expected to come in next Tuesday because I chose for them to be produced in Texas instead of China, otherwise I would have to wait over a month....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What do they look like?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
There are two color options:

Red wristband with white logo
Black wristband with white logo

Generic wristbands cause the cool ones cost too much.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
PICS? DUH!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I don't have pics! They didn't provide a demo picture! I will show pictures when I get them! They are expected Nov 25!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sounds good.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
By the way, this thread is over 2 years old. Wow! I'm getting old fast! "doh:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes you are, lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
They were just shipped today. Ill have to call and see wtf is up with that. Was supposed to arrive the 25th.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Look what arrived today!

Not too shabby, looks good. How much we talkin lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im thinking $25 shipped!

:lol:

Just kidding.

$10 shipped.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What font did you use?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
"Batman"

Might get one soon. Torn between black and red lol. Though I wish there was blue, my car is blue lol. Or if there was red lettering on black mmMm