Ported sidefeed TGV's, Perrin V2 fuel rail setup and DW740's LOOK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STimedic

Due to maxing out my current fuel setup, I need to sell off the following parts in order to get a set of new injectors:

-Hand-ported side-feed TGV's (still have the rods going through them, 12k miles since deletion of TGV's) - $75
-Perrin V2 complete side-feed fuel rail system (10k miles on it) - $200
-DeatschWerks 740cc side-feed injectors (8k miles on them) - $200

Or buy it all together and save $75 - $400 SHIPPED! You won't find this great of a deal anywhere else considering this setup ran me close to $850 new.

This fuel setup works great, but if you've seen my FB page, I need more fuel to make MOAR power. This setup will work great for stock turbo to TD05-20G's on 04-06 STi's, not so much for what I have in the works. Please PM me here or call me @ 970-412-9659. Gino (rek888v2) and Edwin (Fujiwara) can verify said setup if need be, can also take and send photos upon request, parts will stay on car until all sold as it is my daily driver.

-Ben

Last edited:

STimedic

If this doesn't go in a week, I'll have to sell on Nasioc.....I'd rather not take my business there please.

STimedic

Still up for sale, new FIC1100's ordered, might consider sending back to DW for cleaning prior to sale depending on how they look coming off the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.