Search the forums contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
OK FOLKS! It's here! The contest is now underway! Premium members from IGOTASTi.com, IGOTASUBARU.com, and IGOTACUMMINS.com. The forums have all been littered with 5 digit letter/number codes. I have scattered them throughout, in the hopes that folks will see a different part of the forums than they're used to, and maybe see something interesting along the way. :p

Here's the deal, 20 codes have been placed in each of the forums, scattered around. Your job is to SEARCH THROUGH the forums to find each one. I'm going on an honor system here, and ask no cheating. I'm going to create a thread on each forum, letting folks know this same thing, and feel free to post that you completed there as well. Send me the codes via PM and your name is in. Contest ends on 11/20/12 to give folks who have hectic schedules time to go through the forums as well! Find all 20, and receive an entry into the drawing. The winner will recieve your choice of IGOTA T-shirt and Lanyard! Please inquire if you have any further questions. :) Good luck to everyone!

Feel free to post here when you've found all 20, but make sure you PM the codes to me when you found them all, to secure your place in the drawing!

Thanks for playing :)

Rob

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
So far, we've got 350Cummins from IGOTACUMMINS.com and Grant "Birdkilla" from IGOTASTi.com! There are 4 more days to go! It's not that hard, so get your entry today! Thanks for playing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.