(BNIB) 18x10 Volk TE37SL

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Final price drop 3,000.00 picked up or plus shipping....that is an awesome deal for some brand new wheels!!

I'll post them again for you on our Facebook page. :)

STIKC

Would really like volk 37s but would never pay 3k for a set of wheels. Wish they didn't sell for that price lol :( GLWS

Stiyle11sedan

3K is actually a great deal for these as well, but yeah I can understand where you are coming from. It is hard to justify spending that kind of money for a set of wheels, and if I cannot unload them I will gladly hold onto them until the time comes that they sell.

STIKC

3K is actually a great deal for these as well, but yeah I can understand where you are coming from. It is hard to justify spending that kind of money for a set of wheels, and if I cannot unload them I will gladly hold onto them until the time comes that they sell.

Oh believe me I know that is a steal. Volks are the wheels everyone wishes they had, if they do end up with them they would have 5 different lug keys on each wheel if there smart. If anybody wants to put up the other 2k I would gladly PM them my address ;P

BUMP FOR SALE!

Stiyle11sedan

Now accepting trade offers....looking for Works or Weds Kranze Lxz's.