NY: WESTCHESTER / ROCKLAND / PUTNAM / DUTCHESS / ORANGE - 5 Counties Meet and Greet

StreetMasters

Inactive Vendor
Westchester, NY checking in :)

Lets get some cruises and meets going! Introduce yourself and your ride:

My name is Jeremy Z, 2011 STI Sedan from Sleepy Hollow, NY

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Re: WESTCHESTER / ROCKLAND / PUTNAM / DUTCHESS / ORANGE - Meet and Greet

How far you from Pittsburgh, PA?

StreetMasters

Inactive Vendor
Awesome! Better make it to the first "5 County" IGOTA meet and you will be the guest of honor! .....Now to find other members out there ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What meet?

did someone say meet? damnit, now NY starts a meet when my scoob is out of commission :( Im from Buffalo, NY here.

ohh ill spread the word, making an event on FB now. i got a lot of locals here with cars in general, as well as subaru's. Its the name of the thread on here so its: [h=2]"NY: WESTCHESTER / ROCKLAND / PUTNAM / DUTCHESS / ORANGE - 5 Counties Meet and Greet"[/h]
we need to figure a date, rally point, any activities, and or cruise route? lets figure this out StreetMasters, add me on FB

only a 6 hour trip! if we plan enough time in between, we can make it happen! i need a rebuild on my motor so around tax return i should have it back, but may-june doesnt sound bad either! better weather, maybe it will attract more people if we can make the meet on the beach or something. like a road trip to the beach for a car show, who wouldnt wanna join that! LOL

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
where do you guys typically meet up? i'm from Mahopac, NY. Putnam county but i'm no stranger to driving. thanks