2013 Satin White Pearl STi Limited

I just purchased a brand new off the show room floor 2013 STi Limited w/Nav in Satin White Pearl on December 1st.
Showroom.jpg
Just in case you are wondering I did not get the bow. They wouldn't give it to me. Anyway I took her for a test drive I fell in love with her. I chose the STi over the WRX for the 6 speed trans and well the wing. What can I say I like to be obnoxious. Before signing the paperwork my wife made me agree that I would not purchase any parts for the car and that I could only receive them as gift.
Test Drive Wing.jpgTest Drive.jpg

I have always wanted an STi and damn it I got it. I took her home and just could not believe I owned one of these monsters
House Wing.jpg

It came with the SPT Exhaust and Short Throw Shifter. Had the windows tinted at the dealership. And wouldn't you know they dented it. I could not believe it. Small ding but still.
Dent.jpg
They said they would fix it and brought me a damn outback. I bought an STi and you bring me the slowest damn thing on the planet.

My wife bought me the Cobb Access Port, and sway bars and her Aunt who iIwork for purchased me my first custom license plate NASTI for Christmas. My wife didn't know it yet but these gifts were a huge mistake. It got me going almost like an addict looking for the his next fix. My friend from High school (Septic) seen that I had posted up the car and new parts on Facebook and suggested that I get on IGOTASTI. The mod bug had now bitten me and I had a place to go that helped fuel the fire. Thanks GUYS!!!!

I went to MSR in Cresson, Texas. Which was my first HPDE and it was an awesome time. First time with NASTi on the track. Sway bars were great. I got the Perrin 25mm front and rear. Put the front on the stiffest setting and the rear on the middle setting. I did have the rear on the stiffest but it over-steered to much for my liking. I ran the track in a 1:31. I had a freind timing me with his iPhone so I dont know how accurate that was but I can tell you no one passed me and I passed every car on the track. Found some better lines but ran out of gas before I could run them a second time. I had just shy of a 1/4 tank and it was gone in about 4 laps. A guy in the Evo thought we was hot shit. He said in class I passed you right. I said um no. He goes are you sure. Um yeah I am sure. So next time out I passed him then went into the hot pit let him get in front just so I could pass him again so he wouldn't forget. This STi is a monster and got many poeple there wanting one. Go to love it

Next my wife's cousin talks me into going to the drag strip with him and his CTS-V. It is an 1/8th mile which I have never done before so why not. I get up for my first run and with all the excitement forget to turn off traction control. I launch the car and well car says nope and the traction control puts a stop to that. I make the run which was to bad to go into anymore details and come around to get my slip. I hear a clunk sound when I came to a stop and then again when I tried to take off. Well shit what could it be. I do a couple more runs which I get much better at but I keep hearing the sound.

The next day I am off to see what the clunk sound was. I discover that the driver side motor mount looks to be loose. So I try and tighten it. Bolt comes clean off. SHIT!!!!!! I tell the wife, and she says you better get it fixed. LIGHT BULB!!!! I can get new parts if I break them. Oh this is going to be fun.

I order in some Torque Solutions motor mounts to take care of the broken mount and to help fix the shifting issue. I jack the car up to remove the broken mount which only takes about 5 minutes since the stud was snapped clean off. The other side takes much longer because off all the other things I have to undo to get it out. I discover that the stud can be removed from the torque solutions motor mount. If I would have just cut the stud off the good mount I could have had this job done in about 20 minutes. Anyway I get them in and wow. Again mind blown. What a difference, I can feel everything and shifting is perfect. Man this car like to be modded.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice.

Now the question is what mod do you want to do first.

I think my first will be sway-bars. I can not decide on which brand. I love the corners so the stiffer the better. (Yes that is what she said). Also everyone says that the site will really open up if I pay for a membership but what really are you getting? I dont care to much about Avatars and what not.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have whiteline sways and love them.

With your membership you'll get a free t-shirt, sticker, live chat, hosting, garage, etuning services, chance to become elite, premium members forum, plus much more.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I think my first will be sway-bars. I can not decide on which brand. I love the corners so the stiffer the better. (Yes that is what she said). Also everyone says that the site will really open up if I pay for a membership but what really are you getting? I dont care to much about Avatars and what not.

I have whiteline sways, with no real issues. Dont forget to do the endlinks at the same time.

You get the live chat which is usually a pretty good time, plus you help keep the site going and get a t-shirt and some other goodies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I rock everything whiteline! In my opinion there stuff is top notch.

Installed Stage 1 map and all I have to say is wow. I raced my Uncle in his 2012 Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale. From a dead stop to 80mph I had him by almost 2 cars. I used both launch control and flat foot shifting. It was awesome. We are going to do it again and this time I will get it on video.

The family went and had a Dyno day last week, I do not have the most powerful car but I did do better than my wife so I am happy. We had my 2013 STi, my wife's 2013 ISF with intake & exhaust, my cousin's stock 2014 GTR, and Auntie's 2013 AMG S63 with a Renntech Tune. The AMG really surprised me with what it put down.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0L5Q1z9bxYVN2VDSTFES2NYMkE/view?usp=sharing

Here is the video of my car on the dyno. Have to like the fact you can see the IGOTASTI.COM banner in the window

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0L5Q1z9bxYVM0Ffd1QxNmlxTkk/view?usp=sharing

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice!

Daddy likes. :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Surprised at the ISF numbers. Lower than what ive seen before. Whats the deal with that?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Congrats!

How's the motor being doing since AWDTuning said it was blown up?