new guy in TN.

05_wrex

2012-10-30_16-13-35_676.jpg

I picked up this ams built 2007 STi a couple months ago. It's completely built except for sleeves. The rest of the car is pretty much stock. I've been spending most of my time trying to sort out the crap tune they left on the car for me. Lol. So if you know anything about avcs and reasonable timing, let me know. Haha.

Anyways. My name is Sean. I'm in Chattanooga, TN. I have some videos but not many pics of the car on my phone.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Very nice STi.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweet! More pics!!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! I have an OBP 07 too. Great combo!

So do you know what's been done to the engine?

ICY STi

Beautiful whip bro!!! Welcome to the site and let us know if you need any advice on anything. Pick you up your premium membership and start a journal on this beast!! Welcome once again

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy! :D

For the cost of a premium membership you get our free e-tuning service. We can sort out any issues you might have with your tune. Check it out...

http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?3831-E-Tuning-Service-for-Paying-Members

And yes we do tune AVCS as well. :) Also as another alternative, as a premium member you also get access to our extensive and comprehensive tuning guide which will answer a lot of your questions.

Good Luck!

35r

Welcome man! Looks awesome ! You should pick up a premium membership and start a journal! It doesn't just help us, the more we know about your ride the more we can help you when and if you ever need it !

Subieguy84

View attachment 3917

I picked up this ams built 2007 STi a couple months ago. It's completely built except for sleeves. The rest of the car is pretty much stock. I've been spending most of my time trying to sort out the crap tune they left on the car for me. Lol. So if you know anything about avcs and reasonable timing, let me know. Haha.

Anyways. My name is Sean. I'm in Chattanooga, TN. I have some videos but not many pics of the car on my phone.

I'm from Kentucky. The very southeastern part. I consider myself more of the TN variety though. I got an 05 I've been trying to get straightened out. I've heard Fastech Motorsports is awesome. They have a dyno and tune everything from Raptors to evos to GTRs