The...I SAW YOU...Thread

SPOTTED!

2/2/2014 ~4:00 PM
Twelve Oaks Mall, Novi, Michigan.
Outside Best Buy/Home Goods

Red, 2011-ish STi sedan. Looked mostly stock.
I dont see many red one's around by me.:tup:
You know what would make this thread so cool, but probably not legal. If someone spots an STi they should snap a pic with their phone quick! :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Sure, why not?! Post a pic if you have time to snap one. ***HOWEVER*** I would encourage
all those taking pictures, to avoid getting the license plate in the photo, OR blacking out the license
plate in the picture before posting.

I personally don't want my license plate number in pictures all over the internet and I imagine that
others feel the same way.

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
SPOTTED

Southbound on Haggerty Road in Canton, Michigan. 2/3/2014 12:15pm
YOU: 2012-ish Plasma Blue STI sedan.
ME: 2004 Java Black Pearl STi with no wing and hood scoop replaced with vent.

I know I gave it a lot of gas and came up behind you pretty quickly, sorry... :lol:
...just trying to get noticed.

Sure, why not?! Post a pic if you have time to snap one. ***HOWEVER*** I would encourage
all those taking pictures, to avoid getting the license plate in the photo, OR blacking out the license
plate in the picture before posting.

I personally don't want my license plate number in pictures all over the internet and I imagine that
others feel the same way.

Awesome! Im gunna start doing this!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Awesome! Im gunna start doing this!

Great! I started this in hopes that guests/lurkers would possibly see that they've been spotted
and think "Hey, guys from this forum are in my area. Maybe I'll join..."

So far I haven't had any luck in that arena. I've handed out a ton of IGOTASTI Referral Cards
as well,but still no one will bite. Idk why... :unsure:

Great! I started this in hopes that guests/lurkers would possibly see that they've been spotted

So far I haven't had any luck in that arena. I've handed out a ton of IGOTASTI Referral Cards

I do the same with the cards, I had JJ give me more with my order from platinum. I hand them out during meets, put them under wipers, and write my username on the back of the card, hoping they will join. Maybe no one thinks they need help with their Subaru? :doh: I find out a lot of useful information on the forums here. Idk about you guys...

Gussy818

I want some referral cards!!! I see lots of subies!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
ohh woww are they all shipped out! any estimate when they should all arrive?! :tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Check your emails boys!

They shipped today by USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance.

Alter3go

04 WRB With the Goldie's son!! on shaw AFB at the light in front of the MPF

N I'm gonna miss errr bodehhhh

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Anyone here from Cullowhee/Sylva, NC? I've seen a couple around. A Black GD, a silver GR WRX, and a white bugeye.

Alter3go

I stalked a peanut eye WRB wif some goldies on it he saw me so I sped off I think he felt the condensation of my breaf on his window he was on mason and 378 ...

Spotted a new hatch WRB WRX, and an 04 STi off of Route 20A Westbound, saw them oncoming going to the reservation.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
February 19th approx. 8:00 am travelling north on Haggerty Road, crossing Ford Road, in Canton, MI.

WRB STi. I saw it from the side from about 100 yards away, so I don't know what year it was but I'm positive it was a Subie.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
SPOTTED!

4-1-2014, 4:10pm Eastern.
IKEA Parking Lot Canton, Michigan.

World Rally Blue 04/05 STi (wingless).

I put a IGOTASTI referral card in the weather stripping of the driver's side window, above
the door handle. I hope he joins us!

Btw, I'm almost out of referral cards, JJ.