The...I SAW YOU...Thread

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I'm starting this thread for members to list sightings of other STi's on the road. It's kind of
like that "Missed Connections" forum on craigslist.org except you're not looking for love...lol
...you've just seen an STi on the Interstate, or cruise through your town that you've never
seen before. You say to yourself, "I wonder if that guy is a member?".

Post your sighting location, date and time. Maybe that driver is a member, will see your post
and reply.

I'll start with a couple:

22 December 2012, ~1:00pm
Waterford, PA

Awesome maroon/plum (04/05?) painted WRX or STi with a small spoiler rolled through town past the
Kwik Fill station while I was pumping gas. I had my back turned but heard a boxer rumble and
caught sight of you driving away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22-30 ? December 2012, mid-day

Black 04/05 STi in full stock trim on Route 6 heading west through Youngsville/Pittsfield, PA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01 January 2013,

Black hatchback STI on I-90 westbound, west of Cleveland, OH. Before you exited right towards Lorain and Sandusky, OH
we attempted to say something to each other with the windows down, but I couldn't understand what the hell you said
seeing how we were doing about 77mph.

I was just trying to say "you got a nice looking Subie there dude". :D

I hope this thread catches on.

Bang876

December 31 around 1PM in Fort Lewis, WA on North Fort I saw a silver 06-7 STi wit a Perrin FMIC, Oil cooler, Black trunk with no spoiler, with powder coated black stock wheels, and a pair of panties hanging on the rear view mirror. If you are on the forums, nice STi:tard:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
SPOTTED!
1-25-2013
4:30 PM
Canton, MI
Haggerty Road

You: OBP 06/07 STi, full stock trim, gold BBS wheels.
Me: JBP 04 STi, wingless, scoop replaced with vent, gunmetal Rota Grid wheel.

What up dude...
...your exhaust is LOUD AS FUCK :D

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
SPOTTED!

Ford Road, Canton, MI
~5:30pm, 02/13/2013.

Aspen White Pearl, 2006 STi, stock.

I spoke briefly with the driver, first name was Leland, I believe.
I hope Leland joins igotasti.com like I suggested and see's this thread.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Spotted! 12:50pm 3/21/2013 Canton, Michigan.
Westbound on Warren Rd. crossing Haggerty Rd. I know you saw me because you waved. lol
You: Blue 04/05 STi (or maybe WRX) with a big shiny FMIC.
Me: Wingless, scoop replaced with a vent, Black 04 STi with pink front Subaru grille emblem. (eastbound on Warren)

Are you a member?

35r

Spotted -
310pm rte 119. Between indiana/homer city. BLACKED OUT 04/05 STI
312pm Homer city ,sheetz. BLACKED OUT 04/05 wrx wagon w/ yellow fogs
5pm(ish) Wayne ave. indiana pa. WRB wrx
545pm Homer City (in your driveway I'm assuming) White wrx black rims
.... There are more i see daily usually a WRB 08 STi hatch - OBP 04/05 beat up WRX - CGM 04/05 STi w/ black rims, CF hood, trunk and replica CF STi wing. I live by Wyotech.... So there are imports EVERYWHERE !

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
*SPOTTED*
8:00 AM, 26-April-2013. Canton, Michigan. Eastbound on Ford Road.
You: '04/05 STi World Rally Blue, with Gold BBS wheels.
Me: Black '04 STi pulling out of the Speedway onto Ford Road.

Spotted:
4 PM April 27th 2013 Orchard Park, NY
Southwestern Blvd and Milestrip Rd intersection.

Black 04/05 STi slammed with the same rota's as mine, but white, and she sounded puuurty. Defiantly not stock haha
As it went by, we were coming towards each other and I was driving my girlfriends car (Saturn Ion) I said damn, wish I was in the scoob right now :/

you sir, have a b-e-a-utiful car :D

Cheyennajandro

Plano, TX Summer Meadows apartments. Blue STi 04-07 Gold rims. See it everyday. I know you see my black 2013 STi. :p

Plano, TX Coit and Parker. Gray 2012-2013 STi hatchback limited. Every couple of days.

Plano, TX Coit rd near Pres. George Bush Turnpike. Dark gray wrx maybe an STi. May 1st, 2013 around 5:00p.m.

Saw all of these within the last 6 days. Plus a red wrx. Just don't remember where. Haha.

RallySoob

Spotted: 2 STi's heading north on I5 over the Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington bridge leaving the Oregon Trail Pro Rally.

One 05' Blue STi with white wheels & a white flush/lowered 05 STi with white wheels.

I was in my hawkeye with green wheels . Friday 5/3 about 9:30pm

I think I have seen Cheyennajandro's black STi going west bound on George Bush highway. It has the paper plates right. Or did last week.

That place is a lot of fun. I have a 13 White Pearl STi. If I am not in that I am on a Matte Black Buell 1125r with red wheels. She is loud as hell. If I see you again I will make sure you see me. haha. Any plans for mods soon? If not I would go access port first. Wont void the warranty and you will love the extra power and fuel economy. Well maybe a 1 mpg or so increase but hey.

Cheyennajandro

I really want to do a full e85 tune sometime soon. I almost don't car about the warranty. I got the gold package but I really want more power already. Haha. I'm definitely gonna get the access port first though. Stock just isn't doing it for me. It's still fun though.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
8:00 AM, 15-MAY-2013. Canton, Michigan. Northbound on Lilley Road, crossing Ford Road.

You: WRB STi (year? GD sedan with STi Wing)

Me: Black '04 STi, wingless, scoopless parked in the Speedway lot.

IVIrSTi

Everyday for the past 3 months , 7;30am -3.20pm SPOTTED CAR!

06-07 WRB STi, Black hood (looked CF and or black) HKS Exhaust maybe? (looked like it and it sounded like it too)
Bearded guy driver, (see that driver everyday but since i have a bus, cant go say hello) keep forgetting to stick an IGOTASTi Card on his window....
Picture of the STi will be posted later on today

NESTI

Yesterday in Oceanside California i was "You've been spotted" by a 2013 black STI at the Regal Movie theatre Parking lot. Card under my windshield wiper inviting me to San Diego Subies..... anyone else here go to the San Diego Subies meets?

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
SPOTTED!

2/2/2014 ~4:00 PM
Twelve Oaks Mall, Novi, Michigan.
Outside Best Buy/Home Goods

Red, 2011-ish STi sedan. Looked mostly stock.