Platinum Membership. *Discontinued*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What're you waiting for? How could anyone pass up on such a great offer from only the best? :fuji:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

Become a Platinum member today, and get Amsoil for dealer cost. That's just one benefit of the membership. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Platinum has a ton of benefits and supports a great community.

Join us today! I promise you'll love it!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Join today! You'll love it we guarantee it!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
$69 is $0.19 a day. $5.75 a month. I know for a fact people spend more than $5 on food and drinks that they dont need on a DAILY basis. The perks of platinum are worth over ten times the amount of $69 calculated in a year. There is nothing but benefits from grabbing platinum membership!

:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
$69 is $0.19 a day. $5.75 a month. I know for a fact people spend more than $5 on food and drinks that they dont need on a DAILY basis. The perks of platinum are worth over ten times the amount of $69 calculated in a year. There is nothing but benefits from grabbing platinum membership!

:tup:

:ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Did you know that with a "Platinum" membership you can pick any shirt we make and your forum name will be put on the sleeve? Yeppers!!

Join us and support a great community!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The personalized T-shirt is great, I wear mine all the time! Getting Amsoil AT COST is huge too. That's a great perk!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Join a great community today. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Support a great community today. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator