Platinum Membership. *Discontinued*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Here at IGOTASTi.COM we have an awesome membership program called Platinum. This program is packed with many benefits. Please see the list below of everything you'll receive as being a Platinum Member here has many many rewards. Membership is only $69.00 for a year.

We would love to have your support. Thank you. :)

1. Custom E-Tune - Price = Free
2. Amsoil at dealer cost
3. Hoodie
4. Sticker
5. 3D Lanyard
6. Special Platinum Label above avatar
7. Live chat
8. Rides Program
9. Hosting for all your pictures
10. Facebook posted (Posted in the premium members album)
11. Avatar
12. Profile
13. Plus much more!

We realize the savings here are great, but we wanted to give something that no one else has ever done for a community. If you have any questions please ask. We will post this as a stickie, but will leave it open for questions and answers.

"Platinum Membership" only $69.00 a year.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

*Offer applies for US residents only. Out of the country members please message us for shipping rates*

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now the question is who will be the first? :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Platinum Membership.

Where do i pay?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Platinum Membership.

Im on tapatalk. Let me get on actual site :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Actually Spamby was first, lol. Well it was really close. So lets call it a tie.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Platinum Membership.

Spamby can take the honors! Love it! :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Look to the left. See that platinum ice all up 'n thar? That's right, haters be hatin. Cherry blossom red fo sho.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Look to the left. See that platinum ice all up 'n thar? That's right, haters be hatin. Cherry blossom red fo sho.

I know what you mean

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Platinum Membership.

Why do I keep repeating in my head "tryin to catch me ridin dirty" ??

They see me rollinnnnnn. They hatinnnnn... Patrollin and tryin to catch me riding dirtyyyyy. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Re: Platinum Membership.

Oh boy.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Platinum Membership.

Back on topic! Platinum ftw! :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Anyone considering a platinum membership, consider this:

All of the stuff you get is a great deal but the AMSOIL has to be the best. The dealer pricing I have found is to be significantly cheaper than what you would pay for the AMSOIL if you were to purchase without this incentive.
The other thing I have found is that the dealer price (what you would pay) of the AMSOIL is also significantly cheaper than your major branded off-the-shelf synthetic motor oils. After some quick looking I have found that it beats Mobil 1, Redline, Castrol, Royal Purple, Valvoline, Pennzoil, Motul, Quaker State and comes very close to Rotella T6 on a per quart basis.

What this means is that you will save dollars over the course of your oil changes and have peace of mind that your are running a quality oil. Your Subaru, if I may say, demands quality oil and regular OCI's. AMSOIL is a a quality top tiered oil with a 40+ history of providing synthetics. (basically they were doing it when others just laughed).

The yearly cost savings could nearly pay for the platinum membership upgrade.

So pony up boys and girls and get with a great offer!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Platinum Membership.

Not only that but youre helping JJ out and are in the best STi community there is!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Platinum Membership.

To add to that this:

You are not only helping JJ but you are also helping the IGOTASTi community.

To add to this:

Youre not only helping JJ and the IGOTASTI community but yourself as well. The knowledge contained within this forum is absolutely priceless!

:tup:
:D
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.