Game Night Ever Week?

IVIrSTi

guys! the best idea came up right now! lets all play games together! we can play COD/Racing games/etc. it would be fun! come on guys what do you think? i wanna hear the community of this cool little idea i made up how about it guys? reply to this Forum and we can try it! come on guys!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Silly Xboxers. I'm pretty sure there are a few people who play one of those CoD-type games pretty regularly. Icy_sti and 35r come to mind. I dont know if they have an organized time though.

35r

BF3, not COD .... you PC guys need to get with the times ! and Me and Chuck usually rock it on a daily basis !

IVIrSTi

nah not cod, i hate it :D LOL maybe if we get all the IGOTA guys ( 6 more ) we can play some horizon. lol have an STi meet lol

IVIrSTi

not really, do you have an xbox360? you can talk/argue/and joke around with us xbox people, ( s18ya - me xx DoXy xx -35r)

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Thanks, but I don't play video games. I have an old PS2 that I haven't touched in years.

IVIrSTi

okay Spamby, but if you get a chance to get an xbox, get one, you will feel great inside while playing with us xboxers of IGOTASTi