What makes us different than the rest?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
People ask me all the time what makes igotasti.com different then the other communities. We won't mention any other names, lol. Well I decided to let the people speak the truth. Tell them what you like, or don't like. All I ask is you be honest. I will be sharing this link good, or bad.

Thank you for sharing.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The brains that have experience and knowledge. The few guys on here that are good guys and are willing to help other learn and point them to the right direction. Its not a forum. Its a family!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's a haven for me and a conduit to the community. The only one that I can feel open, comfortable and free to express myself. I was welcomed very early on during the start of the whole thing and because I was so welcomed I am glade to return the favor by providing my services and knowledge to the community.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's a haven for me and a conduit to the community. The only one that I can feel open, comfortable and free to express myself. I was welcomed very early one during the start of the whole thing and because I was so welcomed I am glade to return the favor by providing my services and knowledge to the community.

:tup:

Bang876

Im with Fast on this as well. I started out with iwisti and nasioc and I the vibe I felt there was more of a ignorant or show off atmosphere. I the night I bought my car I joined iwisti and posted about my car and half the comments was about how retarded or a noob I was regarding my purchase. How buying a used built Subaru was a no no for a 20yr and that I would likely kill myself or fuck it up. I mean who the hell are you to tell me what I can and cant buy with my own money! Granted there was some outstanding people there as well but they just don't have the level of maturity and genuine passion for the car. Here everyone aren't judgmental on your car or even who you are as a person. The fact that we own a Subaru is already a reason enough for us to become friends, share experiences and help one another out through our different hurdles regarding our cars. It should never be about bashing other enthusiast it should be about what got us together in the first place, our cars.

To quote Bang876 "Genuine Passion" not only for Subaru but for cars in general make this a wonderful site. After reading many of the posts on the forum I realized that the people on IGOTASTi prefer to improve instead of destroy. Bashing? Trolling? I haven't seen any if a member sees something he/she doesn't like most of the the time they keep it to their self or, the best part, will provide positive criticism and ways to improve. Improvement is what IGOTASTi thrives on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I was just reminded of one of the things I love about this site. Basically, the knowledge and deference to those who have it. On many of the other forums you get people speaking with authority who actually know very little (or are at best confused), spouting hearsay as if it were gospel. On here, I think people are far more honest with what they know and what they dont, and are willing (and eager!) to take the input of the people who have first-hand knowledge about the subject.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for all the comments so far.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Everyone has really hit the nail on the head. This is SOOOOO much better than NAZIoc and IWSTi.
Another thing I like about this forum, being that I'm a veteran, is the large number of other veterans
here as well. Makes things feel a little more homey :tup: LOL

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We need more supporters. We have to look harder for them! I know theyre out there!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Honestly, I'm really quite surprised that out of allllllll the referral cards I've handed out or placed
under a windshield wiper, that only 1 or 2 of those people joined the forum. I've literally been through
about 20 cards :?