Enter Issue

ZachTTLM

Ok, I think this is compatibility issue with the site and my computer but not sure how to fix it. Other computers work fine on the site but just had to purchase new laptop and for some reason am not able to ENTER Down when typing up threads and messaging.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What browser are you using?

ZachTTLM

I have tried it with chrome and internet explorer same issue for both..

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Does any of our other sites do it?

ZachTTLM

Yes they all are doing it, just on my new computer though. If I use a different computer I dont have that issue. Not sure if it is software capadability or what the issue is.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That would make sense. They don't have a fix for that yet. Sorry.

ZachTTLM

Yes that explains it.. I am hating the Windows 8 more and more every day....damn thought I would get something as up to date as possible so that it would last me longer now it ends up being a PITA...ok if a fix comes out for this, please let me know..

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Zach please try now and let me know if we fixed this issue.

STI 2NR

Quick links>My posts> Please add more constraints to your search. Searches that return all or most of the database are a bad idea.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Quick links>My posts> Please add more constraints to your search. Searches that return all or most of the database are a bad idea.

Sean thank you for showing us this issue. This has been fixed. Please next time open a new thread as it makes it easier for us to find.

Thanks again. :)