Contest: We know you want to win this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
CONGRATS TO Septic!

What's up IGOTASTi!?!? I want to do a little contest in appreciation for I.G.O.T.A., Forza, Xbox, and STi's!

What you can win: A brand new, sealed copy of Forza Horizon for Xbox 360!

Untitledf_zpsdf204ff5.png

How to win/Requirements

1) This contest is open to everyone.
2) Cannot already own a copy of Forza Horizon. (I'm doing this to get someone who doesn't have it already to start playing with us!)
3) Write a paragraph on why you chose the STi over any other car.

Deadline

January 31,2013.

Good luck and have fun with this! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bang876

Nice! I choose an sti over other cars because they have STD's! :tard:

Cool promotion man

Last edited:
The STi, a revolutionary car. It has power, great responsiveness and I love that purr that comes out of the 3” turbo back exhaust. Rolling up to a red light and holding the RPM’s at 4000 waiting for the light to go green, dropping the clutch, feeling the car push me back into my Sparco seat and taking off with no loss of traction, and hearing the turbo spool up and the blow off valve when I shift. This is an amazing sensation and I love driving it every day. Sure I could get the same feeling out of another car but as a college student able to only afford one car this is definitely the best all around car. This car exceeds my expectations every time I get into it, sit down, click the seatbelt, and rev the engine. I love knowing the potential that every time I see an empty dirt lot I go in, turn off the traction control, drop the clutch and spin circles in the dirt, creating my own dirt tornado. I love this car and I cannot wait until the day that I am able to build my car to the max.

wrxqzit

Ok where to start well.... 1 I've always been a forza fan, I pre ordered two copies of forza 4 onnly because I found out Amazon's pre order el was 2012 sti. 2 I've followed the sti growth so I know the preformace and power even in forza the physics on the awe sti are awesome that's all I use. 3 if I had my choice I would put an option in to upgrade to the s20? Models. The sti is the most versital car on the market, speed, drift or rally you Cant lose!

mobius245

Because its performance matches cars costing twice or three times as much. It can out-handle some of them too. All while being easy cars to live with and with reasonable maintenance costs, and comfort levels.

evans.dkayy

The reason why i chose my STI over any other car is because for one the cars is a damn BEAST!! everything about this car is awesome from the AWD to adjustable performance settings. There's nothing else that has that perfect exhaust sound followed by the BOV... Brraaaap pwssshhh! the way it accelerates and pushes u back in the seat is amazing and U just feel like Ur driving the world coolest go cart that's within an affordable price!! i Love how no matter what terrain u put this car through it toughs it out and makes any road conditions its bitch. I got an STI because i wanted that ultimate driving experience any 18-20 year old kid would want with the looks and sounds. No other car has made the world longest jump no other car has been put through so much test and beat up constantly just to make for a better rally car or even daily driving car! This car is hands down too goo to be true for how much they are worth and its unreal at how many upgrades that can be swapped into these cars... These cars are known for pulling hummers out of snow banks, trucks out of mud pits even cops out of bad conditions.. You never see any other cars do that its just unreal at how awesome these cars are and i'm just saying this because i wanted to show my appreciation to the maker for making a tremendous machine filled with sweet baby Jesus' love! Thank you #STItillidie

WillGWRX

What makes the STI great is the overall concept of the car, interior, exterior, performance, etc. It is a true enthusiasts car! because you can build it from the ground up to be what you want, a daily driver, a track beast, A RALLY CAR, or a freaking zombie apocalypse escape vehicle. The sti is the best awd car ive ever driven, with outstanding handling and great power. Their is no better feeling in the world than shifting at redline, throwing people back in the seats, and having the confidence that the sti gives you. Its perfect for snow and dirt, with the power of a race car. the price leaves a lot of room to make it yours, you can buy a porshe for 60k, or buy an sti for 30, and put the leftover money into the STI, and build one of the best cars in the world. In a free giveaway i would take a Ferrari over an STI though....So i could sell it and buy 3 sti's. A daily driver thats fast and handles well, a track beast, and a rally car. =)

IVIrSTi

heres why i think the STi should be, the STi is called STi for a reason, beter than a WRX, and certainly better than an EVO, if Subaru was a bad car, why do you think more than 250,000 and more cars on the road are either WRX STi's or wagons, this is the best thing ever. from making at 4-cylinder car from 305-hp into a bad ass car to more than 1,000BHP or AWHP, this car is meant for one thing, Awesomeness or Epicness, this is why i would take Subaru over any car on the road today.

Thanks IVIrSTi,

Thanks Alinro, hope i get to win :D

I have always owned Foxbody Mustangs, for as long as I can remember, there was nothing better!!! Whats this Jap crap? They are all missing cylinders, they sound like crap, and are gutless wonders that have to rev to 15000 rpm to make any power. Then I had to leave my beasts at home due to being stationed in Germany and that is when I was introduced to that funny thing called "handling". I was all "you can go around turns and not have to worry about slowing down?". Three years with a BMW spoiled me :( I was ruined for life. Every time I got into my Stang I was left wanting.

One day I was out with the kids and I hear this faint rumble "what is this sound it is like sex to my ears", then it got louder and louder it was something I have never really hear before "It has to be a Porsche it just has to be". This little Japanese import thingy came around the corner??? That is not a Porsche what the hell? STi? But it is Japanese its suppose to sound like a pissed off weed eater but this, this is a wonderful sound. After may hours/days/years researching/drooling/wishing the day finally came when the wife said "You can have what ever you want as long and it is family friendly and you get rid of that smelly, loud, gas gulping Mustang" Sold!!! All I could hear was that thumping in my head for the 3 months it took to find that special one that just screamed "I am yours and I'm going to show you how to have fun" .

V8 power + BMW handling x AWD = STi and the most fun I have ever had in a car. RICE? I think not! try to say that as I ease the clutch out and all 4 wheels claw, trying to find traction. Then there it is you can feel your face being pulled back your pined to the back of the seat. The tach reaches 6600 rpm and now its balls to the wall turbo screaming flat foot shift to 2nd you close your eyes (which you should never do) now this is where the fun starts 3rd gear, full boost! then 4th gear!!! Go ahead and call it RICE Ill just nod and smile because I have been on both sides of the fence and I prefer this side.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:subaru:

Bump! 3 days remaining! :tup:

Yamz

The STI is of sentimental value to me. I am the youngest out of 2 older brothers. My middle brother had passed away in 2005 and before had passed away he was building and tuning his '03 WRX. After he had passed away my oldest brother bought an '06 white aspen STI and I eventually came across an '05 WR Blue STI. So both of us had bought STIs to continue the legacy that my brother had started.

STi1911

When I was looking to trade in my gas guzzling 4x4 truck I looked a long time to find a vehicle that I would actually like. I wanted flat out performance, not just power, any idiot can get a car to go fast in a straight line, I wanted something that was fast and that could TURN. It took a very long time and I drove A LOT of cars and just couldn't seem to find anything that was right, or I wouldn't fit in them so couldn't drive them, at 6' tall and built like a house this tends to be a problem with sports cars for me... Then my brain practically reached out and smacked me for being an idiot, as a WRC fan I had completely forgotten to check Subaru... I had forgotten because I wasn't a fan of the 5 door, then a commercial happened to come on late one evening, there she was... THE SEDAN WAS BACK!!! I got on Subaru.com and started looking at her, then I saw my car... 2011 STi Dark Grey Metallic, I watched the shipping status of that car to the dealership for a week. That was the longest week of my life! The day that it arrived at the dealership I drove down to get it, my car still had all the shipping plastics on it... I actually got to unwrap my Subi!!! It was love at first sight, I told them sold as soon as I saw it. The salesman asked if I had driven one and was shocked when I said no... They went and got the keys to another one since mine hadn't even been through inspection yet! That was the icing on the cake! It was like I was wearing the car, a perfect fit and became an extension of my body!!! When we got back they had my car in inspection and the paperwork was done. When I left the dealership that day my car had 6 miles on it, all of them factory inspection miles. I WILL NEVER OWN ANY OTHER VEHICLE THAN AN STi FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, AND I'M NEVER SELLING MY FIRST!!!

Last edited:

thebest10

i used to own a lancer gts, but since i was 15 i wanted an sti so i lasted one year with that lancer until i saw an offer that i knew it was God telling me to buy it,long story short my lancer got stolen i get the money for the subaru and bought it,and its been with me the last 2 years im thinking of start a project with it and buy the 2011 or the 2012 i love subaru and i love my sti till death do us apart

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Last day to enter!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Winner to be announced today! Stay tuned.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
And the winner is......

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
CONGRATS TO Septic!

Please PM: alinro

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Congrats Septic! :tup: