Become a premium member "Sponsor" and win a free IGOTASTi.COM Shift Knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First things first. If you're already a premium member "Sponsor" or "Platinum" member and want to enter into this contest please message me for the information.

Second what we are doing for the month of February / March is reaching out to the free members of the community to show them that we are not like all the other Subaru communities, and that they should join a great no drama team. Now onto the good stuff. :)

If you become a premium member "Sponsor" during the month of February / March your name will be listed here below, and entered into our drawing for a free igotasti.com shift knob. We do all our drawings live, and recorded so everyone can see the winner being picked. No one has better odds than the next person. Also our shift knob is custom made, and valued at $150.00. Our knob will make your STi stand out in the crowd.

So now your saying what do I get with my "Sponsor" membership? I'll list that below, but "Sponsor" membership is only $45 for the year, and this helps supports a great community. Plus you'll get lots of goodies with your membership.

Goodies:
1. Free igotasti.com logo t-shirt.
2. Free igotasti.com sticker.
3. Free hosting for all them pics.
4. Avatar, Profile, Live Chat, Garage.
5. Free E-Tune.
6. Entered into the drawing for the free shift knob. $150.00 Value!
7. Posted right away on our Facebook page, and so much much more!

Please click the link below to sign up today. If you don't have Paypal please message me as we do accept credit cards also. Thank you, JJ.

MEMBERSHIPS
c241HK6DvNYg2.jpg

4HEXXG8g3gvq2.png

Entries:
1. alinro
2. Grinder34
3. Spamby
4. sybrid
5. Gregroot198521
6. TARDIS
7. JuanSTI
8. sticalaway
9. STIKC
10. Bang876

Congrats to the winner!!!

Bang876

What a great promotion! Trust me guys this shift knob is the shit! Way to go JJ:tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What if you are platinum and want to enter?! What does one do?! :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have our first entry. :)

1. alinro

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Premium members don't need to buy another membership. Please pm for details. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We now have our second entry! AWESOME! :ty:

2. Grinder34

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We now have our third entry! He donated $25 Pesos! :rofl:

3. Spamby

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

This is a great deal people! Come on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.