Who wants to win Xbox 360 games?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Alrighty guys. I have yet another contest for all of you! This time TWO people can win! :D

Winner will receive:
7FF72C7B-9A20-4692-9C5C-52A47719A308-27937-000002D2569A8FEB_zps66b7b96e.jpg

OR

1C6E9883-E93B-47FA-8721-A3E8A814817F-27937-000002D25A2E3ADF_zps0d5770a9.jpg

The runner up will get the game that wasn't chosen by the winner.

The rules are simple as always!

1) Tell us about your favorite memory with your car!

2) Deadline is February 20th.

Good luck! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Bump!

Nobody wants to enter for a chance to win an Xbox game?! If only two people enter, they would both win... What have you got to lose?!

What the hell. Ill start it off.

My fondest memory of me and my STi (even thou I havent even had it for a year) was when it was finally home parked in my drive. I probably walked around it 20 times just following the lines, touching it, memorizing the stance. Then it happened! I saw dirt on the carpet, then the seats, then the scratch on the dash trim. FUCK!!! I havent even had the car for an hour and already have the inside on the outside, got to give it to Subaru and how easy they made it come apart. 2 hours into it the wife comes out takes one look at what I'm doing and just shook her head and asked if I would like the steam cleaner (she knows how particular I am with the cleanliness of the inside of my cars). Lets just say 3 days later I was finally happy and it was CLEAN and that ugly gray steering wheel was now black.

35r

Mine was honestly the day i went to the dealer to get it. The place where it was at had gotten it in from auction on friday morning and clearly had NO IDEA what it had. I had been looking for a WRX when i came across it on craigslist that same afternoon. I called in and told them that i would be there in an hour to cone look at it. I showed up and as soon as i saw it i knew i had to have it.... I just needed to be able to convince the bank to let me have it. I told them that i would be back monday morning after work with a co-signer and to please hold the car for me ! After a weekend of terror ad a grueling sunday night shift that seemed like a month monday morning came, i took my co-signer to the dealership..... And there was like 8 people in the lobby.... I didnt know why at the time nor did i care so i just went into the office to do paperwork. I was in there for 3 hours and I got denied by 3 banks saying that iv owned too many cars and i depreciate their value blah blah blah. Kt looked grimm ... Then my co-signer said to me... If you really want it, ill get it in my name if you promise to pay for kt and NEVER be late ! Literally 30minutes later i had car keys ! And the salesman and owner of the dealer walked out into the waiting room and said to all the people there " sorry guys, we just sold it"... He walked back in the office and said... They were all outsidete door before we even opened thismorning, we told them we ha someone comming in to purchase it in the morning and they were sitting ere waiting for your loan to be denied. but because you said you wanted it we held it for you. We signed paperwork and walked outside where everyone was standing around my new car ... One kid was almost crying.. Salesman put my plate on, i thanked him very much and i fired it up and took off ! With the BIGGEST smile on my face i think iv had since my kids were born ! I wont forget that day ever. It was the day i got my first REAL car !

IVIrSTi

Hello, even though you guys might not know this, but i DO NOT own an STi or WRX or a Subaru in general, but this is my favorite moment of my car.

But thinking back a few years compared to know, I've owned about 4 cars, a 1996 Infinit G20, a 1987 Mercedes-Benz E300 (king) a 2012 Jetta S and a 2013, Jetta S TDI.
the best was when i had my old 2012 Jetta S (before i traded it in) i was with my dad and he was saying we need a new car, we bought this car, and both of us had the best smiles in the world, then came a week later and i noticed a few guys (friends) (mainly WRX's ) having a track with cones, I've gotten introduced to AutoX or Auto Cross, i was 14 at the time it was late November and my dad was like here drive me if you think your so good, so i did, the look on my face was price less! I've had the best time (2nd Place) of about 1.23.987 and the first guy beat me by a second (1.22.987) if i didn't mess up a turn (final corner) i would have been first, what had shocked my was me beating a few WRX's, if an STi was there, i would have been screwed and lost, so my favorite memory of my car was the first time me driving in a Auto-X track type event, and it was with my dad so the both of us experienced something new and fun.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Bump it up!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Busy busy week. Sorry for not being online. Let me see what our contestants wrote here...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Winners are:
1) 35r
2) septic

Pm me your addresses. 35r let me know which game you want! Septic you will get the game that is not chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.