The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
In hindsight, I probably wouldn't do it again. I like the look, but it just isn't worth the headaches.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
@WRB_STi @AWDPLZ @burtonstiguy @livid_wrx_ [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] [MENTION=127]Got2Boostit2[/MENTION]
There's an Auto-X event this weekend in Clio, MI! How about a Subie Invasion?! :lol: Who's with me?! :subaru:

April 27th - 9:00am - Auto City Speedway - 10205 North Saginaw Road, Clio, MI 48420

I have the standard Risk Forms (waiver) which I can send you. They need to be scanned and emailed to the address
I will provide you***NO LATER THAN***Thursday (tomorrow) at noon.

If you are interested, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the waiver/form.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
This weekend im getting my timing belt and the whole ordeal of maintainence done.

Im looking at it on google maps now. Do they have a website?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
The event is being run by an automotive club at nearby Kettering University. The individuals
running it know the track owners and set it up privately. I know about it because I have a friend
in that club at Kettering and he supplied me the info. I don't think there's any kind of web link for
this event. If one becomes available, I'll post it here.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok no problem then. I hope you have a way to capture video footage!!!!!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I have a GoPro but last time I used it, it wasn't working properly. I'll see if I can get it in good working order and
attach it to the car or my helmet.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Fix that badboy! Im sure im not the only one who would love to see some sick footage!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Working all weekend! Sorry! Good luck!

Awww...okay. No worries. I'll let you know if I come across anything else as the season goes on.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lazyyyyyy! :lol: better finish by the weekend!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
No problem. I hope there are more Subies there. I'm definitely taking a bunch of referral cards.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Referral man go go go!

:rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
So I've got that auto-x event coming up this Sunday morning. A gas station that I drive past on my way
to work every day has Turbo Blue race gas. I was going to put 2-3 gallons in my tank this morning because
I won't be driving much before the race. I pull up to the pump, try to use my credit card and it won't take
it. I go inside and the cashier says you have to pre-pay inside for Turbo Blue. No problem, I swipe my card
and head back out there. I then see that the frigging fill nozzle is so damn huge that I can't fit it in my tank
fill port. WTF?! So I go back inside and the cashier says you have to fill gas cans and then pour it into your
tank. WTF?!?!?! Any of you run into this before? Is it because it's considered "for off road use only"?

6uhuteqa.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
First of all. What octane is it?
How much did it cost per gallon?