The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Look what I found last night!

It still doesn't work, but at least I can send it in now.

1fac7d33ff943defe2f888d825d56dae.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bonus! Time for an upgrade.

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I think that's what I'll do. Going to send it in this week.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Do you want me to lend you my tactrix... I would love to see a log.

Did you check for vacuum or boost leaks... Check your fuel pressure, clean the air filter, clean the MAF?

It could very well be the plugs. That is common. And yes .028 is the recommended gap. :tup:

It *could* be a vacuum or boost leak, though I have searched extensively and can't seem to find anything. The air filter is very new and the MAF was thoroughly cleaned. I still need to check that plug gap. Not sure about fuel pressure, but the filter and strainer is brand new. Full tank of fresh 93 octane.

I guess we'll find out more when I get the new V3 and take a few logs!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
With the log we can eliminate some things. Looking at injector duty, fuel trims and AFR is my thought.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
RMA generated with Cobb Tuning. Going to ship it out tonight or tomorrow.

There MAY be a compatibility issue with the tune on my V2 that would prevent it from being loaded onto a new V3. They are going to try to get into my V2 and save the tune. Hopefully it can be loaded onto a V3. IF it can be converted, I will get a new V3. IF it can NOT be converted, I may just have them send me a refurbished V2 with my tune on it.

We'll see what happens...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I hope for the best case scenario!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Wooohooo! Cobb was able to convert my tune from V2 to V3. So I am sending them $325 for the upgrade and they are shipping it out to me either tonight or tomorrow. One step closer to figuring out what the @#$% is going on with the Batmobile.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
"As for installing the new one, you won't have any issues at all. When you get to installing it, it will say that it detects a previous AccessPort installation, but you can continue past that and it will install right over it."

- Michael Sessions at Cobb

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Finally ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Finally, Ryan!!! Hurry up and get George some logs!! He's been itching to get them!! :tard: :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
And now I can start bugging you for a log :D

I just installed it and wasn't even back in the house yet before I've got people bugging me for logs! :rofl:

I need to find my updated registration. I haven't driven the car much over the last year and while I'm pretty sure I received my renewed registration in the mail some time ago, I can't seem to find it. Oh well, I'll look around and if I can't find it, I'll just be really careful when out getting a log. I probably won't screw with it much this week. This weekend, barring any unforeseen plans, I will take a few logs and also pull those spark plugs and recheck the gap. Not necessarily in that order. :lol:

What parameters would you like me to log, George? Keep in mind, I do not have a wideband installed yet. So there's that.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
^ @HolyCrapItsFast [MENTION=5942]Real Auto Dynamics[/MENTION]

The weekend is nearing. What parameters should I log?

Last edited: