Likes Likes:  985
Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1590

Thread: The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

1. Top Of Page | #1581
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: The Batmobile_Engage Member Journal

Fancy, indeed! We need to see more pictures of the interior and the yard!

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

2. Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1582
    Eats rice, drinks V8. Batmobile_Engage's Avatar

User Info Menu

As I'm sure you can imagine, the house is anything but unpacked at this point. If you want interior pics, I'll have to post some of the original listing photos. Otherwise, it's gonna be a while until we have everything in it's place.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTASTi View Post
    I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

4. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1583

User Info Menu

Just post pictures and satisfy our appetite! Show the driveway and the garage as well!

It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

6. Top Of Page | #1584

User Info Menu

Mess gives it scale!

Check out my journal here (Sold)
    My non-subaru journal here!

7. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1585

User Info Menu

I will put the last drop of oil on Earth in my turbocharged machine and smile amongst the carcinogenic fumes as I burn T-Rex’s family tree just so I can pass you, sideways in the middle of a blizzard.
    Member Journal: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5453-The-Batmobile_Engage-Member-Journal

9. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1586

User Info Menu

Any updates on the car or the house?!

Also, check this picture I came across!

Is that a suitable location to holster a firearm? Why or why not?

11. Top Of Page | #1587

User Info Menu

The house is in pretty good shape, although that is relative to others with children under 2. Like... "Why the @#$% am I cleaning up these blocks? When he wakes up from his nap in 2 hours, he's going to spread these plastic landmines across the entire living room floor anyways... "

Such is life...

No new updates on the Batmobile. 39 days until my deer season opens. Also, small game and fall turkey is in right now. So IF I can get a free afternoon---which seems to be only once or twice a month ---I'm headed out in the woods. Had a pretty good Saturday afternoon. Went way back in and confirmed some intel I had marked for investigation on some satellite maps. My hopes are high for this season...

On my way out of the woods, I ran into another hunter (who looked like Santa Claus) who told me there is a "monstrous 10 point" back in there. "Probably a 24" spread and north of 250 lbs."

12. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1588

User Info Menu

Also, I am totally down with that pistol location. I have a set of magnets for just such a placement. But of course you have to exercise a lot of common sense. There are times that I have to go into a building where I can't legally carry my pistol and I leave it in a lockbox inside the car. If I got real comfortable doing that and installed the magnets, I might have to make myself a note to triple check where it is. Obviously you don't want to walk away for even a moment, with the gun visible from the outside. Such as in this location.

Then you should consider retention of the gun in whatever holstering method you are using. i.e. could it come loose and go flying in an accident or does it have a strap that secures it in place?

14. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1589
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I see some progress over the last year

16. Likes Batmobile_Engage liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #1590

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bue car View Post
    I see some progress over the last year
    Heck yeah, it's been crazy.

Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159