Help a hurting family.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I don't ask for help from the community unless I know for sure that the money will be used in a good way to help people. What has happened is very sad, and today when I was at the funeral I just knew I had to help my friends in need. I really need your help on this one.

One of the Pastors at my church who is a good friend to me had a passing away in his family. His son-in-law Zack who was only 24 died Monday. He passed away the day after his 24th birthday. He was sick his whole life with Cystic Fibrosis, and was only married for two years to his daughter Liz. I can't even describe how bad I felt today her watching her cry. The pain she is going through is horrible losing him, and I can't even imagine.

Well now she is going to have a ton of bills coming in, and money is going to be super tight for her. They never had much as they where just really starting out. I wanted to ask if you could help me out with a donation. I'm going to get a card and sign it from us all and give it to her. I want her to know that people care and will help her in this time of need. Anything you can give will be great. I will be listing the names below of who gives. I want to give this to her as soon as I can. Will you help me?

Please go to the front of the website and scroll down the right side of the screen. There you will see the donation widget.

Thank you & may God Bless you ~ JJ

1. CRZTRBO $100
2. Batmobile_Engage $20

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Batmobile_Engage $20 :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: