Street Masters = Awesome!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I had a very awesome experience with Jeremy.

I had a list of very specific parts to buy and I spent weeks finding the right parts at the right price because I am such a tightwad. To make a long story short, he was able to get me everything I requested and at a price damn near close to factory cost. I could not find better prices anywhere and believe me I searched.

The thing that is causing me to write this review though is that he went above and beyond for me when Turbonetics indicated that the turbo I wanted was no longer made. Jeremy brokered a deal with Turbonetics to make ma a custom one-off turbo to my specifications and with upgraded parts like a billet compressor wheel for the same low price of the original. I ended up with a $2500 turbo for $1200.

Thank you Jeremy!

StreetMasters

Inactive Vendor
Thank you so much for the kind words :)!! I am happy that you are happy and cant wait to see pics of everything installed! Turbonetics and my sales representative were a huge help in putting this together and I will be sure to give them the positive feedback as well!

Cheers :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I wanted to take the time to add to HolyCrapItsFast's positive review:

I approached Jeremy about upgrading to a BBK. I wasn't quite sure what I could afford, and gave him a dozen different combos of BBK options (332mm vs 355mm, zinc coated vs un-coated, slotted vs drilled) etc... He was very patient with me and got me a price quote on each different BBK kit that I gave him. I then discovered even ANOTHER variety of BBK to throw at him, and he again got me quotes as requested. We worked together to price out various pads, brake fluids, backing plates, etc... until we were both happy with what was going to be ordered.

In the end I ordered a Stoptech ST-40 Trophy Sport kit, Hawk DTC-60 pads, rear stainless brake lines and ATE Gold brake fluid. I got ALL of that for about the price I was expecting to have to pay for a standard ST-40 brake kit.

While Stoptech was a bit uncommunicative and "overly optimistic" (to put it nicely) about delivery dates, Jeremy was proactive about communicating any new information about the order status to me, and always responded promptly to my inquiries, even at odd hours of the night.

Overall it was a very positive buying experience and the price was great!

StreetMasters

Inactive Vendor
Thank you kind sir; I really do appreciate your feedback and will load these onto the site as soon as I have 30 min of downtime!! Please send me pics of these installed :)!!