VIDEO hosting.

Airpig

I'm looking for a dedicated section for Videos. How-to, diagnostic, opinion polls, videos for after meets. Videos to promote photography or films. For instance if someone has a problem with a certain sound they can post a vid and someone can diagnose better than them typing their opinions on the sounds. NASIOC doesn't have it so IGOTASTI could be the first. I would have sections of racing, 1/4 mile, rallycross, rally, and time attack. Why not have clips of IGOTASTI meets, and charity events. Subaru's do a great deal of charity promotion and we need to turn up the wick on that. Hell, put one up for video introductions. I'll be the first volunteer!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We do have a video section, but tell me exactly how you would set your idea up.

Airpig

I completely looked over it. There's one issue. It's not prominent enough. Ya know each site pretty well has it's niche. I believe that IGOTASTI could really have something if the videos were to be set up like channels. You first need to bump up the video section to possibly above the general section. If you were to set it up loike a channel you may even be able to get advertisers to pay you for ads. it would be so nice to click on Rallycross and it just play all the vids from newest to oldest. Maybe even mimicking the tremek video sections. They are easy to use but really wish there was a [play all].

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well we can maybe work on that. I like the idea so far.

Airpig

I don't have cable. I watch Netflix or HULU pretty much exclusively on the xbox on my tv. Next to it is my Mac and I watch car videos while letting the xbox run either Top Gear UK, Supernatural, Ghost Adventures or old Kung Fu crap. I 'm looking to see this site to have channels independently for World Rally, Rallycross, SCCA coverage, Time Attack, and even independent films like the ones TWreck films does on youtube. Even a section on (What's this noise?) for newbs? Just suggestions.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well we would need to rework that forum, and get an idea of how it needs to be set up.