My 05 Subaru WRX STi fully built $18000

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What? Why?

IVIrSTi

trade yours in for it? im sure they would give you that much? i think i might have a buyer for it too, ill keep you updated :D

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Want to get something newer. Looking at a 2011 Sti or a 2013 wrx limited.

Awesome! I'll post it on our Facebook page for you now.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Want to get something newer. Looking at a 2011 Sti or a 2013 wrx limited.

So many owners that moved from GD to GR said they regretted it. :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I love my 04, but to each his own.

Posted for you.

Bang876

I love my 04, but to each his own.

Posted for you.

Thanks CJ:) To Alrino yeah I that could happen to me as well, but I in a phase where I would rather have a new or very low mileage car to drive around everyday with the occassional road trips round country. Plus I feel that the modding bug is long dead. Also your hat and spark plugs will get to you soon, sorry been caught up with work and training havent been able to swing by post office.

Bang876

trade yours in for it? im sure they would give you that much? i think i might have a buyer for it too, ill keep you updated :D

No they probbably wont. If i was to trade it in I will start parting out my car and restore to stock as much as i can.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks CJ:) To Alrino yeah I that could happen to me as well, but I in a phase where I would rather have a new or very low mileage car to drive around everyday with the occassional road trips round country. Plus I feel that the modding bug is long dead. Also your hat and spark plugs will get to you soon, sorry been caught up with work and training havent been able to swing by post office.

No rush! The oil came in either last week or two weeks ago. I don't remember. I HEAVILY doubt the mod bug is long dead. Guaranteed it will be resurrected! :lol:

1F47269E-58DD-412F-96EA-13CB9E65D5AE-33558-000005559F2D18D9_zps2b4da027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.