Get your Amsoil @ Dealer Cost!! *Platinum Members*

do we get to buy @ dealer cost for trans gear oil and rear diff LSD gear oils?;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
do we get to buy @ dealer cost for trans gear oil and rear diff LSD gear oils?;)

Didnt see your previous post. Anything amsoil!!!

Didnt see your previous post. Anything amsoil!!!

Seriously! :shock: I just bought 5 qts of Dominator 10w30 LOL I would of got the rest the same time ***damnit.
I need (7 qts)
Severe Gear? 75W-90

on amsoil's site they use this on everything, transmission, front diff, rear diff, for all temps.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Seriously! :shock: I just bought 5 qts of Dominator 10w30 LOL I would of got the rest the same time ***damnit.
I need (7 qts)
Severe Gear? 75W-90

on amsoil's site they use this on everything, transmission, front diff, rear diff, for all temps.

Talk to JJ cause he knows everything about amsoil! He can help you with anything regarding that aspect.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This is so funny. Love it, but funny.

Been running this stuff for years. Just wait till you run it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I wish Dominator came in 5W, but I'm sure it will be good stuff either way.

Trust me. You don't need it. Just wait and see. We would never give you wrong information, or something we haven't used. ;)

I wish Dominator came in 5W, but I'm sure it will be good stuff either way.

same here, PAS built it with conventional 5w30 from subaru, for break in. then i switched to 10w30 castrol full syn @ 1500 miles. then i became platinum on here and got my amsoil 10w30, cant wait :tup: next OCI

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
whats the price for 5 quarts? i would like to try this once i have been using OEM oil only

Please message us with full shipping address and phone number so we can add you to the datebase for amsoil pricing.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
o nice what do you guys recommend im running Royal Purple now but i got it for free i need to do a oil change soon

Most of us run Amsoil Oil Dominator 10W-30 here. :)

Ask [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] how he likes it. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Never tried Royal Purple. The people that I know that ran it either have said it was good or that it was complete garbage. I've noticed that some oils run different on different cars, one of them being Royal Purple. I have tried: Mobile 1, ENEOS, Motul, Amsoil, and Amsoil Dominator. Now, Dominator has been the best one that I have tried and it's the only one I will ever use from this point on. Oil consumption is the lowest with Dominator. Dominator is meant for racing, so it will take a beating without even altering in any way, shape, or form.

Becoming platinum gives you the best advantage and that is Amsoil at dealer cost. There a ton of goodies, but this perk is my absolute favorite. That INCLUDES ANYTHING from Amsoil's catalog! I also rune ATF, brake fluid, tranny fluid, rear diff fluid from amsoil. Simply the best! :bigtup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We will only be giving dealer cost to the members of the old *Platinum* Membership. Our new Lifetime Platinum Members will get a nice discount.

Thank you.