You want our knob? We want you to have it! Read below!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Everyone wants to own our shift knob, but don't understand why they cost $150.00. Well to be honest they cost so much because they are the best of the best. To help everyone have a chance to own one we have decided to do a raffle for one. The first 15 people to donate $10.00 to the site your name will go into a hat for a free shift knob. (Any type of member may enter this) (You may also buy as many $10.00 entries as you want) Once we get 15 entries we will do a live drawing. Previous winners can't enter giveaway.

If you do sign up please send money as a donation to orders@igotasti.com. Must be a donation so we don't have to pay Paypal fees. We will list all the entries below. If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks & good luck!!!

fmqqc25Fr2YV.png

Jf5pwTeYSTFs2.jpg

xqQRsuUeSrK42.jpg

1. GregRoot198521
2. alinro
3. Orestes85 in for 6 entries.
4. Grinder34 in for 3 entries.
5. Johnsheehan22 in for 3 entries.
6. STIckler07

Congrats to the winner!!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
This is awesome! Now there is no way in hell anyone else can top this off! Guess what.. I might be the first person out of 15! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I just started the list.

Also please make sure that the donation is without Paypal fees. If it comes with the fees I will have to send it back. Thank you.

1. GregRoot198521
2. alinro

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmmm I thought I did... Retry. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
More people! Why in the world would you not seize this amazing opportunity?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We have a boat load of members on here... Its dumb not to take advantage of the offer...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Grinder34 is in for 3 entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.