Wheel and Tire Set; stock 2008 STI parts (downpipe, airbox)- Portland Oregon- Make an Offer - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbeis

Wheel and Tire Set; stock 2008 STI parts (downpipe, airbox)- Portland Oregon- Make an Offer - SOLD

Wheel and Tire Set; stock 2008 STI parts (downpipe, airbox)- Portland Oregon- Make an Offer

Hello Subaru STI friends....its a sad day when life takes the STI away, but it was time for us to part...I had a sweet 2008 STI(pics above) that was our pride and joy for the past few years. Work, kids, and other recreational pursuits demanded a larger vehicle and so... there you have it.

I sold my car with my "winter wheel set" (stock BBS- 17s) and now have some parts to unload. My OZ Ultralegerra Wheel Set is available. It has about 7800 miles on the wheels(all summer driving), some small road chips but no major curb scratches or anything, pretty sweet rims. On the rims are my summer tires- the Hankook Ventus V12 EVO K110. They also have about 7800 miles of summer driving. (800obo for the set).

Below is a list of parts still available...
CobbAP- **sold**
Shift Knob(stock)- $25
Stock Airbox- $75
Stock downpipe- $100
As these things are large and heavy, I would prefer to sell locally if possible. please email me beissinger @ gmail. com if interested.

List Date: 4/16/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wheel and Tire Set; stock 2008 STI parts (downpipe, airbox)- Portland Oregon- Make an Offer
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
igotasti

Status
Not open for further replies.