4th time is insane! Win our shift knob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4th time? DANG RIGHT! All of you have asked for it so here we go again!!!!!! I'll just copy the other raffle thread we had before as it pretty much summed up everything. The three previous winners are not allowed in this raffle. If you have any questions please ask. :ty:

1. TARDIS - Past Winner
2. STIckler07 - Past Winner
3. Gregroot198521 - Past Winner

Everyone wants to own our shift knob, but don't understand why they cost $150.00. Well to be honest they cost so much because they are the best of the best. To help everyone have a chance to own one we have decided to do a raffle for one. The first 15 people to donate $10.00 to the site your name will go into a hat for a free shift knob. (Any type of member may enter this) (You may also buy as many $10.00 entries as you want) Once we get 15 entries we will do a live drawing. Previous winners can't enter giveaway.

If you would like to sign up please message us. We will list all the entries below. If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks & good luck!!!

fmqqc25Fr2YV.png

Jf5pwTeYSTFs2.jpg

xqQRsuUeSrK42.jpg

1. Tonytouch - 2 entries.
2. stigwarner - 1 entry.
3. subieluv - 3 entries.
4. STIMULA8 - 1 entry.
5. Silentwolf8 - 2 entries.
6. NESTI - 1 entry.
7. Grinder34 - 1 entry.
8. Spamby - 4 entries.

Well here's the winner! Congrats!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
thanks IVI, unfortunately I'm tapped out. I've waaaay overspent my budget for the...well, foreseeable future. Maybe (hopefully) next time?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Subieluv is in for 3 entries. :rockon:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:bump:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
alinro just got in for 1 entry. :ty:

Alin