I get this error...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I have tried it in multiple browsers, on multiple computers and even tapatalk and I can't refresh the site. This happens when I try to mark the forums as read. I have deleted recent history and cookies. No luck.

Any thoughts?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Have you cleared out your cache?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Apparently there are a whole bunch of threads about this over at vbforums so I am sure it is a forum error. Only you or Jeff can fix this.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Apparently there are a whole bunch of threads about this over at vbforums so I am sure it is a forum error. Only you or Jeff can fix this.

Your correct.

I did some research on this issue right after you posted this issue. We're working on it. I'll let you know when we figure it out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy try it now, and also if it don't work please give me a step by step on what exactly your doing.

Thanks pal.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I am still getting this error. Same situation... all browsers, all computers

I simply click on the quick links menu at the top of the page and click "mark forums read"

Does anyone else have this issue? I can't imagine it is me because I have tried this on multiple computers from multiple locations and in different browsers and tapatalk. I am using the red theme and it doesn't matter if I switch either

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I got the error again. Back to work, lol. We will get this fixed!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're still working on this error, but getting nowhere with vB.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
A couple days ago I though you had it fixed. It worked for me then and now it doesn't again. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A couple days ago I though you had it fixed. It worked for me then and now it doesn't again. :)

We found the code error, but now have to see how we can rewrite it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
The funny thing is Tapatalk now works fine. I can mark forums read through that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The funny thing is Tapatalk now works fine. I can mark forums read through that.

We updated that to the newest version which should have fixed it. I guess it did, but we still are working on a fix with vB to fix the forums.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Try it now Holy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
HEY HOLY! DID WE FIX IT?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome!